Adultwork Forum
Dailypay whatsapp. POR - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Dailypay whatsapp. POR (/showthread.php?tid=9948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - keeleymorgan87 - 21-01-2017

I am with Natwest. Request made this morning via email and form. May I confirm I am waiting on my bank also? x

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - admin - 21-01-2017

Hi, TSB and Natwest are the banks noted so far.

Thanks

Thanks hunny. xxxx

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - MissRyan - 21-01-2017

It is for the couple account UK_YoungCoupleX not my solo one, I bank with halifax xx

I've just checked the natwest website and there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow for the app and online banking. No issues reported with payments though. Will drop them an email to let them know.....it wouldn't be the first time natwest have screwed up.

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - English-Caroline - 21-01-2017

(21-01-2017, 23:08)keeleymorgan87 Wrote: I've just checked the natwest website and there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow for the app and online banking. No issues reported with payments though. Will drop them an email to let them know.....it wouldn't be the first time natwest have screwed up.

Natwest are experiencing a few issues this weekend. Systems can be updating without any maintenance schedule being published!!

This evening, I've done a transfer from Myself (First Direct) to Myself ( Nat West) to pay a bill. Funds usually arrive in minutes, but three hours later and the money is still sitting in cyberspace. Updates and maintenance are generally always at weekends.

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - tabooenglish - 22-01-2017

Still no update at my end (TSB). Will post again when it arrives x

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - keeleymorgan87 - 22-01-2017

(21-01-2017, 23:44)English-Caroline Wrote:
(21-01-2017, 23:08)keeleymorgan87 Wrote: I've just checked the natwest website and there is maintenance scheduled for tomorrow for the app and online banking. No issues reported with payments though. Will drop them an email to let them know.....it wouldn't be the first time natwest have screwed up.

Natwest are experiencing a few issues this weekend. Systems can be updating without any maintenance schedule being published!!

This evening, I've done a transfer from Myself (First Direct) to Myself ( Nat West) to pay a bill. Funds usually arrive in minutes, but three hours later and the money is still sitting in cyberspace. Updates and maintenance are generally always at weekends.

Thanks hunny. As I said this wouldn't be the first time I've had problems with Natwest. When something goes wrong with them it's never a minor issue.

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - MissRyan - 22-01-2017

Still nothing with halifax either  Dodgy xx

RE: Dailypay whatsapp. POR - YoungMumBellaRose - 22-01-2017

Hi i made a request yesterday, my credits left my account this afternoon but still nothing in my bank account. I'm with Danske bank. Normally when they leave my account there's money in my bank account within minutes, even on the weekends :/ xxx