Adultwork Forum
Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? (/showthread.php?tid=9600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - tabooenglish - 04-11-2016

4th Nov update (13:56pm): Funds from the other source are now exhausted, I believe around 90% got payouts but the funds fell short. We are currently waiting on word back about the original AW transfer still.

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - keeleymorgan - 04-11-2016

I've been waiting since Monday but am one of the 10% not paid. Guessing it will be at least Tuesday before we are paid now Sad

I hope this will be sorted before the end of the year, it's becoming very irritating now.

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - dirty_duo33 - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 16:00)keeleymorgan Wrote: I've been waiting since Monday but am one of the 10% not paid. Guessing it will be at least Tuesday before we are paid now Sad

I hope this will be sorted before the end of the year, it's becoming very irritating now.

I am in the 10% not paid also. I don't even understand why there is still a problem? I thought this was all sorted when the 950k came in and all transfers would be fine going forward??? x

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - tabooenglish - 04-11-2016

No, there was a mistake made with the last payment to DailyPay. They're waiting for it to be rectified now.

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - dirty_duo33 - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 16:22)tabooenglish Wrote: No, there was a mistake made with the last payment to DailyPay. They're waiting for it to be rectified now.

Okay thanks for letting me know. Just struggling to keep the faith at the moment lol. I don't want to leave dailypay obviously but I do understand why some of the people on here are leaving. They need piece of mind i get that xx

Yeah, some people maybe feel like they don't have much control over their money this way. But leaving would prolong it further. I'll be staying! X

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Tara25 - 04-11-2016

So we r all in limbo again not knowing when next payment will be, I keep getting emails from aw saying my payments been processed so where's the money going lol xx

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Verity - 04-11-2016

I've just had the regular confirmation email with regards to my transfer that was submitted on 21st Oct. It confirms payment processed today, 4th Nov.
"We have now received confirmation from our Payments Processor that the Credits Transfer Request Form(s) that you completed on the following dates were processed."

Hopefully this means the problem with AW's transfer to DP is now sorted........but for God's sake don't hold me to it!!!

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Tara25 - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 17:42)Gizzi Wrote: I've just had the regular confirmation email with regards to my transfer that was submitted on 21st Oct. It confirms payment processed today, 4th Nov.
"We have now received confirmation from our Payments Processor that the Credits Transfer Request Form(s) that you completed on the following dates were processed."

Hopefully this means the problem with AW's transfer to DP is now sorted........but for God's sake don't hold me to it!!!

y thats what i had and have been having since aw went back to normal...so my thought is, if the money is being processed then y r dailypay not getting it? mind u im stupid as fook lol xxx

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Verity - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 18:11)Tara25 Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 17:42)Gizzi Wrote: I've just had the regular confirmation email with regards to my transfer that was submitted on 21st Oct. It confirms payment processed today, 4th Nov.

y thats what i had and have been having since aw went back to normal...so my thought is, if the money is being processed then y r dailypay not getting it? mind u im stupid as fook lol xxx

Oh you've got me there Tara!
Have you been getting those emails since the 1st Nov payment problem? I assumed that because that payment had now been processed the problem must be resolved.
I did say don't hold me to it! For a moment I was feeling rather cheerful.....

As you were peeps!