Adultwork Forum
Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? (/showthread.php?tid=9600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Mia_Starlight - 04-11-2016

Someone's logged into my AW account from a new IP address- - hoping that's DP and not a random

Admin can you confirm it was you please - my credits are all still there and I haven't been paid

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - lucyloo - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 13:53)Tara25 Wrote: Can i just ask those on auto daily pay, did u receive all ur money owed? i seem t have been missed my money earnt yesterday and so has bella...xxx

I have received all money owed which for me was yesterdays payment and todays. Probably because I'm not a high earner and it was only a small amount.

Hope that helps hun x

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - hornyboredhousewife - 04-11-2016

I'm on daily pay and I've not received anything :/ I'm gonna hold tight

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - tabooenglish - 04-11-2016

Could it be because of your different usernames?

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Tara25 - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 14:53)tabooenglish Wrote: Could it be because of your different usernames?

Me? No I only have username xx

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - hornyboredhousewife - 04-11-2016

Yeah I am certain it is but I have contacted them a few times since last Thursday with my username (old and new) so it's all sorted and I'm not getting any kind of response. I just want to know they've got my details and I'm set up ready to go. But no responses

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - tabooenglish - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 15:27)Tara25 Wrote:
(04-11-2016, 14:53)tabooenglish Wrote: Could it be because of your different usernames?

Me? No I only have username xx

I didn't mean you Tara lol x

(04-11-2016, 15:33)hornyboredhousewife Wrote: Yeah I am certain it is but I have contacted them a few times since last Thursday with my username (old and new) so it's all sorted and I'm not getting any kind of response. I just want to know they've got my details and I'm set up ready to go. But no responses

I'm sure they'll respond when they get a chance to. The mass email said they simply don't have time to read all emails right now so I'm sure they'll get round to it when they can x

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Tara25 - 04-11-2016

I've emailed them about my underpayment but no reply ? Don't even know if I'll be paid tomorrow xxx

I read somewhere that they're focusing on the overdue payments to people before the last couple of days' ones. You'll get paid I'm sure