Adultwork Forum
Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? (/showthread.php?tid=9600)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - hornyboredhousewife - 03-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 18:47)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 18:05)hornyboredhousewife Wrote: You are the most vile of all. Every time I see you've posted I roll my eyes. You speak with what you think is "authority"  but you're just some jumped up little girl. A confident woman wouldn't feel the need with such long winded replies to put someone down. Seriously pathetic.

Admin please get back to me. I can't deal with this forum and it's nasty women. Thank you xxx

Funny how I illicit any reaction from you at all, as personally I've no idea who you are and until now I've never even noticed when you post. 

Try not to strain your optic nerve reading this.

I am only on this forum to get my profile sorted out and I've had to lurk during the course of this pacnet issue to keep updated.

You illicit a response because your attempt to dominate every post with your drivel makes me sick every time I see it, your hypocrisy is just too much to ignore. How about you focus on earning money and  letting people be. Instead of using this as an excuse to either put people down, regurgitate what others have said previously (which you were completelty against before)  or play victim.
Now run along back to the private area to get validation from all the girls in there who stroke that fragile ego of yours.

I shall continue to suffer this forum waiting for admin.

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Ms Dee - 03-11-2016

Lawdie Lawdie and all because I suggested she postpone her nose job if she was short on funds :/ and not to use a woolly sock  to wipe her bum like she did last time which I had apologised for as it was not her who used the sock but another.  Quite frankly the sensible thing to do in a grown up world when you come onto a forum demanding money as you need to leave the country for your nosejob with your ubber famous plastic surgeon, as you are so short of funds is to postpone the procedure until you have a healthy bank balance, or am I wrong?

And Lucie and Bored before you make assumptions or cast aspersions about what other people post in relation to the original post of Miss Lily's can I suggest you actually read her original posts first, although it seems like she has now amended it the poor innocent little lamb.   Coming onto a thread to attack women shows you up and I doubt you are the type to judge people before you actually know what might have transpired.

Have a lovely day ladies, I have two stray cats that need trapping and taking to the vets then I need to get my vile ugly hoe of an ass on cam to earn money to feed me fat belly!  Toodles xx

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - hornyboredhousewife - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 01:04)English-Caroline Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 00:39)LucieJones Wrote: Its very rare that I am the forum only ever to ask the odd question. Although lately I have been on here more often than usual,  since the adultwork payment processor problem - just to browse for updates ect. . I actually cant believe the amount of girls who post bitchy, back stabbing replys to people who have only just asked a question or were looking for a little bit of advice.... It's like any excuse to belittle someone, to make themselves look 'better' or 'funny'. Was quite shocked, I presumed people only came on to the forum like myself for advice or to help other people if they could. I didnt realize that people spent the majority of their time on here to post shitty judgmental comments for their own amusement and ego boost. It seems to be the same bunch of girls, who wasnt long ago moaning about being bullied... lol. MissLillieJones from what I have read, only asked why she hadnt been paid and happened to mentiion she was getting her nose done... I dont understand why so many of you felt the need to write shitty comments and presumptions about her financial position or choice of surgeon..  Really what business is that of yours and why do you care?  If you cant give advice on the question she asked then dont reply.

Lucie, I suggest you read the thread and the posts of Miss Lillie Jones....She used the words, "Ugly", "Vile", and "Ugly Hoes" in reference to the other sex workers on this site....

At the end of the day we are all sex workers, whether we choose to have real time meets,  provide online services, webcam or phonechat. I personally do not prescribe to any "whore-archy".

Kindness, decency and regard for each other are valuable qualities. That goes two ways.
When one treats others well, then that is generally reciprocated.

Yeah she said that in retaliation to some of the nasty comments said at her, for one getting her completely mixed up with someone else (taking the piss out of another girls missfortune is sickening to me, especially as half these women were freaking out only 2 weeks ago), then mentioning her nose job etc 

Personally empty insults like "ugly hoes" isn't as bad as bullying someone because they used socks for whatever reason and has had a really bad time financially, mixing them up with another and when she retaliates they don't apologise, they just chastise her for getting a nose job and make assumptions further. 

This entire thread is a shambles. It's an embarrassment. So is this forum.

I was reading them as they were posted. Don't patronise me. I don't condone the use of her language but I don't condone bullying and that was exactly what you and the rest were doing. You got her mixed up but you still dragged in another woman's financial struggle into it. Have some empathy. She can spend her money on what she wants and if she wants to know when her money is coming she has every right to ask.

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - moongoddess - 03-11-2016

If I were admin, I know who I would prioritise to pay first.....#JustSayin

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - moongoddess - 03-11-2016

Speaking of which here is an update:

"3rd Nov update (9:08am): No funds arrived yet, waiting on AWs response for an estimate on when they will be here currently."

http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Double post:  Edited

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Ms Dee - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 10:07)hornyboredhousewife Wrote: I was reading them as they were posted. Don't patronise me. I don't condone the use of her language but I don't condone bullying and that was exactly what you and the rest were doing. You got her mixed up but you still dragged in another woman's financial struggle into it. Have some empathy. She can spend her money on what she wants and if she wants to know when her money is coming she has every right to ask.

Oh grow up nobody was bullying anybody stop trying to label people if you want me to be patronising I can start.  Now this ends here for me I have had enough of little bored girls playing the victim label whenever it suits them.

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Tara25 - 03-11-2016

(25-10-2016, 10:55)Mia_Starlight Wrote: Admin was online yesterday and an email was sent out regarding payments
They are still dealing with back logs by the sounds of it but those who get paid daily are not affected - I'm assuming this is because it's an automatic process on the system whereas the payment on requests will be a manual process staff have to complete

im affected..im now due 3 days worth Sad no reply to emails, nothing x

RE: Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive? - Tara25 - 03-11-2016

Can anyone be a dear n attach a link to dailypays updates pls? xxx