Adultwork Forum
Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? (/showthread.php?tid=9517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Miss Deviant - 15-10-2016

(15-10-2016, 12:20)xXxMistressxXx Wrote: Hiya, my friend is with natwest and has been paid today too . I am with lloyds and no payment in mine. x

In my experience; LLoyds take 1 to 3 working days for wire transfers. For what it's worth I paid in a NF check on Wednesday - it won't be able to be drawn on until 18th. 

Also ladies; remember AW put the value date of 17th - which means banks won't have the authority to clear funds until Monday. Yes; some banks will let you draw on these funds - Barclays certainly do. That's because they KNOW funds are going to clear.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 15-10-2016

hi DP so us DP members wont be receiving any money today? Sad if we all receive our pending payments monday like a.w have said does that mean DP will be able to pay us as normal again? Thanks Sad Sad x

(15-10-2016, 12:29)laura20 Wrote: hi DP so us DP members wont be receiving any money today? Sad if we all receive our pending payments monday like a.w have said does that mean DP will be able to pay us as normal again? Thanks Sad Sad x

I would imagine that would be the case. The first payment via a new bank/payment processor is always tricky. Once that first payment has successfully gone through; all is well again.

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - Tara25 - 15-10-2016

ok thanks hun , praying i see this money monday its over £800 now so i think i wont work until that comes in because im just worrying i wont see it and dont wanna add to that amount Sad just a worrier i always assume the worst x

(15-10-2016, 12:38)laura20 Wrote: ok thanks hun , praying i see this money monday its over £800 now so i think i wont work until that comes in because im just worrying i wont see it and dont wanna add to that amount Sad just a worrier i always assume the worst x

I am 100% confident you will see it. It will be fine. I'm a natural born worrier and when I worry; then you should worry. But right now; I'm not worried in the slightest xxx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - country-gal - 15-10-2016

checked and my account has been credited with both funds from 27th and 4th, i'm with NatWest , gosh that's brilliant !!!! going to get a take away tonight

hope you lasses get your funds too , looks like its getting sorted

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - YoungMumBellaRose - 15-10-2016

(15-10-2016, 13:04)country-gal Wrote: checked and my account has been credited with both funds from 27th and 4th, i'm with NatWest , gosh that's brilliant !!!! going to get a take away tonight

hope you lasses get your funds too , looks like its getting sorted

Aww that's brilliant!! Smile bet mine goes in last ha ha xx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - MelissaMorgan - 15-10-2016

I hope do desp need my wages Sad

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - YoungMumBellaRose - 15-10-2016

(15-10-2016, 12:38)laura20 Wrote: ok thanks hun , praying i see this money monday its over £800 now so i think i wont work until that comes in because im just worrying i wont see it and dont wanna add to that amount Sad just a worrier i always assume the worst x

You'll definitely receive your funds soon Smile Lots of girls are receiving them now. Just wish i was with bloody Natwest! ha ha xx

RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - country-gal - 15-10-2016

BELLA for the future maybe open a NatWest account ? All my AW payments clear so promptly with NatWest and when I have paid in AW cheques they have also only taken two days to clear , may be worth it ? that way you get your fund quicker ? I have never heard of Danske bank.....

xxx accounts are quick to open I have another account with Santander and funds take longer for that