Adultwork Forum
What's the strangest thing you've been offered in return for services - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: What's the strangest thing you've been offered in return for services (/showthread.php?tid=846)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - English Kate - 01-07-2011

(01-07-2011, 22:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 22:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'd have said to the mini, but I'd want the papers in my name and the keys before he got anything off me.

I got offered my walls plastered once lol, various toy boys and well hung men as expected.
Was that there idea of well hung or yours I wonder which

Definitely their idea of well hung and no where near my idea of it lol.

Lolo I don't like the new model and love the old one. I would have much preferred that one. It would be great to restore one.

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - abcdef - 01-07-2011

oh i just dont think they look safe

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - Emily of Halifax - 01-07-2011

incy wincy spideer comes to mind god really have my cynical head on tonight

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - abcdef - 01-07-2011

i dont even know if i would have fitted in it lol

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - English Kate - 01-07-2011

(01-07-2011, 22:48)lolo Wrote: oh i just dont think they look safe

My Mum had a mini and an old morris minor when I was little, so I have very fond memories of them. I love old cars, as they seem to have so much more character and a car is only as safe as the person maintaining it. New cars are not made to last like they used to be and it's all electrics.

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - SassyAnn - 01-07-2011

They have much better safety features now though - crash bars, crumple systems, air bags etc. As I know and am thankful for!

Still don't like the modern mini. I don't think it has any right to be called a mini any more, as it isn't mini at all, it's huge! Smart cars are the new mini.

smart cars are cute but i couldnt get my legs in one when someone arrived to pick me up had to drive along with me gripping the door as my legs were hanging out a bit

RE: What isa the strangest thing you have been offered in return for serices - SassyAnn - 01-07-2011

How tall are you? Freak of nature?

5'11 he was a midget