Adultwork Forum
AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) (/showthread.php?tid=2907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - xKatieBabyx - 06-01-2013

Hi Kitty, welcome to the forum. I've sent you a message re dailypay x

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 06-01-2013

Hi, if you signed up within the last 4-5 days the application will be in the queue. We hope to have them all processed today and replies sent back to anyone who applied via the adultwork site.

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - Gracie_Rocks - 16-01-2013

Hey everyone just wanted to know, as i have finally got around to becoming verified on AW! I signed up to the dailypay forum and now waiting for an email from them (dp) to say my account has been activated or something? Anyone know how long this will take? x

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 16-01-2013

Hi, activated your forum account. Will hopefully have your AW account transferred over by the end of the night.

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 18-01-2013

Hi all, just a notice to those who havent read it on the dp forums yet.

We wont be bidding on the homepage slot for a few days while the new group is set up. After this the groups will take alternate days on the homepage.

All other advertising etc will continue as normal and some new features are being added.

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - Gracie_Rocks - 25-01-2013

Hi admin not sure if this is the right place to ask this but i am a part of dailypay group and have the option for it to pay out every day however it hasnt paid out in 3 days? Any help admin? Thanks!

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 25-01-2013

Hi, it shows payments being sent as normal on this end.

Can you check your bank and confirm that no payments have arrived please?

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - northern-slut - 25-01-2013

hi there just wondering if you had my application to join daily pay as i did it yesterday and have not heard anything yet and its not in my spam
thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 25-01-2013

Hi, will check shortly. Can you send me your username in pm here, by email or on Adultwork please. I can trace the application faster that way.

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - Gone - 05-02-2013

x