Adultwork Forum
AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) (/showthread.php?tid=2907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - SweetSexyRachel - 11-04-2015

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if daily pay work during the weekend. I've made a payment request today (Sat 4am)- would payment be made on sunday or Monday?

Thank you
Rachel

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - admin - 12-04-2015

Hi, dailypay works on weekends yeh. I believe the payment went through yesterday.

Payout request form is here if you dont have the link already http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/index.php/membership-forms/other-services/request-payout

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Bbwpinup24x - 13-04-2015

Hi Smile

Just sent the forms off, when would they likely be processed? X

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - lydiaxlee - 30-04-2015

I've just read that you cannot join daily pay if your rating is less than 50 Sad is this true? i have all positive feedback but only 23!.. Already filled out the necessary forms earlier today now i'm thinking i'm going to be rejected i was so excited to join ahh! Adultwork username Lydiaxlee
x

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Charliescarlet - 30-04-2015

(30-04-2015, 13:30)lydiaxlee Wrote: I've just read that you cannot join daily pay if your rating is less than 50 Sad is this true? i have all positive feedback but only 23!.. Already filled out the necessary forms earlier today now i'm thinking i'm going to be rejected i was so excited to join ahh! Adultwork username Lydiaxlee
x

There are girls in the group without that amount of Feedback Hun so I think it's worth an ask. If not offer free PIN numbers to private gallery's when people have cammed with you and left you a good feedback and it will soon build up ?

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - lydiaxlee - 30-04-2015

(30-04-2015, 13:51)Charliescarlet Wrote:
(30-04-2015, 13:30)lydiaxlee Wrote: I've just read that you cannot join daily pay if your rating is less than 50 Sad is this true? i have all positive feedback but only 23!.. Already filled out the necessary forms earlier today now i'm thinking i'm going to be rejected i was so excited to join ahh! Adultwork username Lydiaxlee
x

There are girls in the group without that amount of Feedback Hun so I think it's worth an ask. If not offer free PIN numbers to private gallery's when people have cammed with you and left you a good feedback and it will soon build up ?

Never thought of that! i'm going to give that a go and hopefully will work
Thank you Smile Smile

(13-04-2015, 16:21)Bbwpinup24x Wrote: Hi Smile

Just sent the forms off, when would they likely be processed? X

Hey Smile
How long did it take your forms to be processed?

Thanks

Me Again! haha.. Signed up for daily pay this morning and this evening received pending transfers in my bank. What a group to be a part of with such good and quick customer service! Big Grin I encourage anyone to join just so upset i haven't done this sooner!! x

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Charliescarlet - 30-04-2015

(30-04-2015, 23:29)lydiaxlee Wrote: Me Again! haha.. Signed up for daily pay this morning and this evening received pending transfers in my bank. What a group to be a part of with such good and quick customer service! Big Grin I encourage anyone to join just so upset i haven't done this sooner!! x

Aww congratulations Hun, I've never looked back love being part of the group.

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - sexysub24 - 06-05-2015

What are the requirements to join seeing as you need 50 feedback (is this true or not) I am very interested in joining as it looks like a small price to pay to have access to my earnings daily

Thanks in advance