Adultwork Forum
AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) (/showthread.php?tid=2907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - redhead21 - 11-09-2014

Hi. I applied for dailypay but I haven't heard anything back. Is everything fine? How long would it take?
xxx

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - Diva Gina - 11-09-2014

I think I got my decision within about 2 days. though I didn't have 50 feedbacks so it was at AWF discretion.
I am so glad I joined, in my 3rd week now and the payment is really efficient and really happy with it.

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - redhead21 - 15-09-2014

I'm still haven't heard anything back SadAdmin please help Smile!

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - Charliescarlet - 18-09-2014

I love daily pay I can cam in the evening and receive pay the day after easy peasy especially if your a but strapped for cash and need it ASAP! X

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - redhead21 - 18-09-2014

SadSadSadSadSadSad Unfortunately I can't be in dailypay because I'm a Eastern European...

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - missdemeanour - 18-09-2014

Just to clarify. Unfortunately it is an AW decision and DailyPays hands are tied Sad.
(18-09-2014, 17:49)redhead21 Wrote: SadSadSadSadSadSad Unfortunately I can't be in dailypay because I'm a Eastern European...

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - ero-miki - 19-12-2014

... How secure is daily pay? Im really not so sure about giving my bank details as it doesn't seem at all secure..

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - ero-miki - 19-12-2014

also- how do you get the free advertising? Ive never been in a group before- or a forum so I'm TOTALLY lost >.<

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 19-12-2014

Hi, we dont get to be the largest, longest running group while not being secure Smile

Also bank details (account number and sort code) dont mean anything. You cannot do anything with them apart from send pay to them so they cant ever really be "unsecure" as there is nothing to secure to begin with.

The forum advertising occurs when you are online waiting in JCI for clients, the members shown at the top and bottom of this forum are members who are being advertised from the group.

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - StacySins - 19-12-2014

Just joined - now what? haha!