Adultwork Forum
AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Dailypay on Adultwork) (/showthread.php?tid=2907)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - hotcurvyamber - 29-04-2014

I only joined yesterday and can,t believe how quick it was and how friendly and helpful staff were so far its the best thing iv done ,all i need to do now is how to advertise and work out the forum im such a noob when it comes to computers so it ill take me another week lol ,thank you to everyone for there help and advice xxxx

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - JasonWildeXXX - 30-05-2014

Hi there, this group sounds great, do you need lots of feedback before you can join and do you need to be earning a certain amount?

Thanks, Jason Smile

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - Sexxy-Claudia - 30-05-2014

You don't need either. But you have to be verified, not use if you are . Best to contact Admin direct or just fill in your details.

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - MistressInLatex - 12-06-2014

I applied a few days ago, when will I be approved? I also requested payment on request, how do I do this? Thank you! Smile

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - AnnabellaAngel - 12-06-2014

Joined Daily Pay last week, Colin has been fantastic, super efficient and very easy to join. Communication has been great, definitely worth the 6% fee - great service.

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - MistressInLatex - 13-06-2014

A friend of mine's just signed up with £20 minimum payout and pay day on Friday, as opposed to pay by request. Will this be easier to process at all?

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - MistressInLatex - 13-06-2014

Approved this evening, asked for weekly pay every Friday so presumably next paid next week? Very excited! Thank you! Smile

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - MistressInLatex - 20-06-2014

my friend and I both signed up for Finest Performers, contacting the same email address and filling out the same forms as found on this post. Exactly the same. We're both listed as 'of Adultwork's Finest Performers.', but her link from her profile clicks through to a different group page than mine. She's recieved the correct payment today and all the same correspondence as I have, but just got a bit worried(!). Can anyone help?

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - admin - 22-06-2014

Hi, its the new section, everything is ok, the new group has a dedicated member of staff looking after it and payments will be faster than the normal larger system.

The member can be moved to the larger group if she wishes.

All new members are auto added to the newer system, but its not strict if they wish to move to the other one.

Thanks

RE: AdultWorks Finest Performers (How to join Adultworks highest rated group) - SluttPrincess - 16-08-2014

Once I have 50ratings im going to apply. xx