Adultwork Forum
Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? (/showthread.php?tid=1918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - lord424 - 24-01-2013

And can you tell me why does AW keeps deleting my subsequent profile I re-register? Since my main profile was deactivated, I try to re-register another profile but AW keeps deactivating it. Why is that happening?

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Classy_Katy - 24-01-2013

Guys...this is a forum for Adultwork members, you can't contact Adultwork through here. There is a post about how to send them a message through their ticket system though.

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Sexxy-Claudia - 25-01-2013

(24-01-2013, 23:00)lord424 Wrote: Secondly, I dont know how but the only reason I think you got to know about this is by sneaking into our private message.

Most people don't realize that when joining a site EVERYTHING will be moderated and checked , even private messages. Only because it says "private" message, it doesn't mean the AW moderators don't have access to check on them and act, if its against their policy. I work as a modertor for several adult sides and only to mention a few reasons the need for moderating is selling drugs, unde age joining the side (or offered by adults) , trafficking, etc etc.

In my opinion its a good thing.

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - megan675 - 14-02-2013

Hi, i'm sorry i'm not sure why am i here other then hoping to actually get an answer Sad
My AW profile was suspended 2 days ago, because while i was in Norway and leaving to Uk the next day to tour i set my location to Uk so i wont' waste the traveling time and most likely internet connection the next day. Well. they suspended me straight away for 2 weeks. I have apologised. I even wrote on my profile at the time that i only arrive a day after. Still AW refusing to communicate with me till the 26th.
Is there anything anyone can do to get my profile back up? I never felt so lost knowing that the only advertisement which works in this town is AW.
Please if you could let me know.

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - megan675 - 16-02-2013

I don't know how many begging email i have written... this is so sad

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - wankjuicebabes - 17-02-2013

Hi

Hope you can help i had a email of AW saying - We have been given reason to believe that there maybe some question as to the authenticity of the pictures that you have uploaded to AdultWork.com, or that you do not have permission/rights to upload them. As a result we have temporarily suspended your profile.

I am already a verified user but sent them more id as they required but how long its it before i get a reply?

All the pictures and videon on my profile is 100% my copyright and have all model release forms.

I use this site partly for my work / living and cannot understand why its been suspended?

Hope you can help.

WankJuiceBabes - 595390

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Del - 17-02-2013

I have also also had my profile taken down, I haven't even received an email to tell me why.
I really need help I can't understand what it is I have done wrong to get my account suspended.
Please help admin, my user name was MistressDelores 187589

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - ericka69 - 22-02-2013

Once again i have been removed, 1st timke it happened cos it said i was in working but i wasnt working on my summary Confused i guess somebody reported me now i got to get in touch with admin to get it back and running again lets see what the problem is this time

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - sexy little rita - 03-03-2013

Admin, my profile has been deactivated, As this is my profession and it is essential to me i really need back my profile i have rating and everiting my profile it`s really me please help me with my profile i really don`t know why my profile have been suspended i really need backj my profile please help Sad my name on AW it`s sexy little rita

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - EliteMILF - 05-03-2013

Dear Admin,

Can you please help me find out what is happening with my account? I just don't understand what I'm might have done that is in breach of the T's & C's. Is it a breach to say that your NOT available apart from a certain weekday?

I followed the procedure on here to log the removal with AW but I've had no response (done on Thursday or Friday of last week). If only I understood what the problem is it will never happen again. But I'd like my profile back if at all possible.

Should AW refuse, will they at least not let me cash my credits?

Regards,

EM