Adultwork Forum
Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help And Support (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? (/showthread.php?tid=1918)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - char95xx@outlook.com - 30-05-2015

The problem is hun you can never actually email or contact them. For a company to have such a tight hold on the market you would think that you could get the questions you have actually answered. They have sent me a link to repost ID numbers etc but I have heard nothing for 3 days!!! I did the same thing before and I had to create a new profile! There are soon many unverified accounts in my area that are always up there and never have a red banner saying warning about the member. I just don't get how I have supplied them with genuine documents an I keep getting suspended. How can this be?? There is obviously a flaw in there system....... The whole point of being verified is to stop the profile being taken down. Also I have heard other women on the forums saying local girls can email saying the photos are not genuine and get you banned. Is this true and should I be worried working in the area I am??? Has anybody had the same experiences and how do I stop them suspending my profile when I create a new one.

Please help as this is becoming quite laughable

Char95xx

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - admin - 30-05-2015

Hi. The problem would be that YOU cant contact them, not anyone else. I speak with them daily and most other members get a reply no problem too.

The issue comes down to what you have put in your message and the tone of the message. Eg, if what you write is already covered in the help section, they already tell you they wont reply, why should they? Also a good chance if a member emails with a bad tone they wont reply.

"I just don't get how I have supplied them with genuine documents an I keep getting suspended."
"The whole point of being verified is to stop the profile being taken down. "

Wrong, if this was right then fraud would be at very high levels. You assume quite alot of things and in turn dont understand them, I think the problem is you if im being honest Smile

The fix is simple. Message AW via the help centre with this message:

"Hi, my profile XXXXXXX has been de-activated. Can you let me know whats wrong please?"

Or, if you already know what is wrong because they emailed you you have two options, admit the images are from the internet etc, admit they are your images but they ALSO APPEAR on other websites (which is a bannable offense). Or prove that the images are yours and they dont appear on other websites. If it is image related they are very good at this and will have evidence to support their claims. But everything is fixable.

You can post all communication here and we will fix it. Unless you are permanently banned it should be straight forward to fix.

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - annamfczh - 02-06-2015

hello . my almost 1 year old username was suspended today for breach of terms . To be more exact for Country Deception . But I have never logged in from anywhere else except Switzerland . yesterday I was helping a friend get her profile online and we decided to be in a group together . Is it possible that this might have triggered my suspension ? her account got deleted too in the process . please help , I am starting a tour next week and I want to pay my apartment soon but with my account suspended I don t want to spend the money in vain . Thank you for your help and quick reply .

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - bestkeptsecrets1978 - 30-06-2015

[/quote]

hi admin i have tried to log into my aw account under the name clareofthesouth but it has dissappeared. i have not used it for a while as no longer have access to my old email address. and have no idea what the pssword is. do i need to set up a new account and start again.

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - admin - 30-06-2015

Hi, I would think so yes.

Thanks

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - lenapants - 14-07-2015

Hi can you help? I used to have an adultwork account but I deactivated it a few months back. I now want to start up again but seem to get kicked off as if I was false, I am using my same passport id details that I had before and also some of the same photos (which are all of me) from my computer and my old twitter feed, but to no avail, I keep getting kicked out. can someone help me?

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - misswildy_33 - 17-07-2015

Can you please explain to me why my account has been deleted with a large some on money in there??? Just woke up after a long shift to find its all gone? How can this be? Please tell me you can resolve this asap??

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - misswildy_33 - 17-07-2015

(17-07-2015, 10:30)misswildy_33 Wrote: Can you please explain to me why my account has been deleted with a large some on money in there??? Just woke up after a long shift to find its all gone? How can this be? Please tell me you can resolve this asap??
I have about £2000 in my account, Can you confirm this will be transferred to my bank account please? I am gutted, Iv put alot of time and effort into this site recently and tried to follow all the rules, I have no idea what I have done wrong? Can you please comfirm what I have done wrong to lose all that money? PLEASE.. iv also send alot of girls to this site and cant believe you can just do this, Can you please help me because I can not find any other way of contacting AW other then twitter

Sonia

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - YoungHoneyXx - 22-07-2015

Hello Admin, please i need your help.

I tried to log into my AW account today and i have been deactivated.
I then find an email sent me to me concerning my deactivation it stated that "despite being advised on several occasions that your profile,or conduct, is in breach of our terms of use, you have made no changes to either" This is a lie, i have not been warned or advised even once.
If i had been warned i would have removed any offending material that breached the terms of use imediately.

Please i need my profile recovered this is my LIFE and i am in a desperatly bad situation if i dont recieved the credits i submitted for transfer.

I feel lied to and betrayed by a company that i loved so much.

It was an honest mistake that caused my deactivation all i said was "check out my many vids" with no link. I see now that i shouldnt have done it but that shouldnt mean that Adultwork gets to take over £1000 from me.

Please whoever reads this, i am a person just like you and this has devistated me. If there is anyway at all to get my profile recovered or at the very least my money transfered then please, please help me.

My AW account name is YoungHoneyXx

RE: Why Has My Profile Been Removed? - PennyStarr - 25-07-2015

Hi, I was previously a member of AdultWork (my username was PennyStarr). But I went to log on the other day, and my profile had been removed. I hadn't recieved any warnings previously, and I haven't recieved an email from AW to tell me why my profile had been removed. I left them feedback, but that was over 48 hours ago and they still haven't got back to me. I've got sessions booked for next week and no way to get in contact with my clients. This is my only source of income, so it's really important that I get my profile back. As far as i'm aware, I didn't break any of the TOU. I'm a fully verified member, with no negative feedback, so i'm really confused to why i've been deleted. If someone could tell me how would be best for me to contact AW I would be eternally grateful!