Adultwork Forum
Condom Trouble - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Condom Trouble (/showthread.php?tid=1369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Condom Trouble - SassyAnn - 09-10-2011

Just realised posted this on the wrong thread, so just copying it over!

OK, me and my 26 year old farmer (drop dead gorgeous and fit as a fit thing)...... tried out the femidoms. We both hated it. It was like trying to post a massive shopping bag into a tiny slot. He had to put it in in the end - which actually WAS quite nice.
We defo tried it every which way, and it felt weird to me and he hated it. So we went back to the condoms, which were much more fun to put on as well!

So packet of passantes femidoms going spare if anyone wants them!

RE: Condom Trouble - English Kate - 09-10-2011

I had 8 given to me and have not used one yet. I don't intend to try until I come across a condom shy cock, then we shall see what happens.

RE: Condom Trouble - SassyAnn - 09-10-2011

They are a bit of a fiddle to get in. I'm glad I tried it with someone I knew well.
Maybe there is a technique Kaz has got that works for her. Any tips Kaz?

RE: Condom Trouble - Phil_Hants - 09-10-2011

(09-10-2011, 17:00)SassyAnn Wrote: OK, me and my 26 year old farmer (drop dead gorgeous and fit as a fit thing)...... tried out the femidoms. We both hated it.

That's a shame, but it's useful to know they're not for everyone

RE: Condom Trouble - A Bloke - 10-10-2011

(09-10-2011, 23:10)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I had 8 given to me and have not used one yet. I don't intend to try until I come across a condom shy cock, then we shall see what happens.

Isn't that how this thread started, with a condom shy cock, it's a pity it's 2000 miles away Smile

RE: Condom Trouble - MichelleSins - 11-10-2011

Just returned from a booking in Cyprus (PurePassionXXX & SeductiveSimone) - Eventhough we took our own Condoms, along with our 14kg playcase of outfits & toys, we saw a massive range of Condoms on display in just about every shop we went in!!!!

RE: Condom Trouble - A Bloke - 11-10-2011

You were probably in one of the cities and I'm in hillbilly country, we have Durex which have re-appeared again, Mondos which were the problem ones and something called Party Girl with Chinese characters all over them and don't fill me with confidence.

RE: Condom Trouble - English Kate - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 00:34)MichelleSins Wrote: Just returned from a booking in Cyprus (PurePassionXXX & SeductiveSimone) - Eventhough we took our own Condoms, along with our 14kg playcase of outfits & toys, we saw a massive range of Condoms on display in just about every shop we went in!!!!

That's interesting to hear. Has someone been telling porky pies to create fun threads do you think?

RE: Condom Trouble - A Bloke - 11-10-2011

No, the cities are a lot different, our two local supermarkets don't sell them at all, still the thread did meander on.

RE: Condom Trouble - SassyAnn - 11-10-2011

Meandering threads are our forte!