Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 18-06-2011

(18-06-2011, 00:01)lolo Wrote: its even worse kate if they go to the supermarket with u, can end up costing a small fortune

My son hates shopping. I stopped taking him as soon as he hit 13. I never know what to buy for him and his taste buds seem to change on a daily basis, so we often end up with a kitchen full of food and him claiming to be starving! I'll save so much money when he does move out.

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 18-06-2011

(18-06-2011, 08:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(18-06-2011, 00:01)lolo Wrote: its even worse kate if they go to the supermarket with u, can end up costing a small fortune

My son hates shopping. I stopped taking him as soon as he hit 13. I never know what to buy for him and his taste buds seem to change on a daily basis, so we often end up with a kitchen full of food and him claiming to be starving! I'll save so much money when he does move out.

mine was the same but the last 2 year its been u want to go shopping, plus he put me off xmas shopping for life with the amount of time he spent trailing round & in shops

Omg, don't tell me that. I like shopping on my own. I don't want him to come with me.

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 18-06-2011

(17-06-2011, 22:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ummm is that pasta for dinner Shy?
Ajiaco con Pollo is a chicken broth from Colombia (my mum's cooking is international from all the places she's lived and my brother is always ferreting out new recipes from around the world). It was apparently made by peasants - so suits me fine! It tastes delicious. You eat it with arapes - which are the size and shape of scottish pancakes, but made from cornmeal.
One of the vital ingredients is a herb called Guascas, which aren't that easy to get hold of here. One of my clients sent me some, so I will be surreptitiously raising a glass to him.

Now that is a bonus about having lived around the world. I love trying new things. Can you not put a bit in a plastic bag and send me some?

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 18-06-2011

If there is any left, I will freeze it for you - I don't hold out much hope though!
Ax
ps. I found the Burlesque venue in Newcastle, it's near the National Express Coach station.
www.boulevardnewcastle.co.uk

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 20-06-2011

just very happy today

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 20-06-2011

Yay!
My Dad's cousin left on Sat, my parents left yesterday and my brother leaves tomorrow. Lovely seeing them all, but need to do some work! Need some sexy guy pressing my flesh!

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 20-06-2011

or woman lol

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 20-06-2011

Lolo, I'm still Snow White when it comes to the ladies, I haven't drifted yet!