Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - JOT2000 - 06-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 00:08)SassyAnn Wrote: I then tucked into an egg and (tayto) crisps baguette sandwich

What is tayto? I have never heard that before! And welcome back from Ireland, colder in the North East, but should be drier!

RE: things that made u happy today - Freddo - 06-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 17:44)SassyAnn Wrote: I'll come down and you can buy be a pint and some fish and chips, how about that?

First Lolo now Ann Monty I think you are to good for me I am waving the white flag no doubt you will beat me to Kate and Emily as well have you no morals

because I am an AngelAngelAngel

RE: things that made u happy today - monty69 - 06-12-2011

Ha ha Freddo - Kate has already said she wouldnt want to see me so there is one you are safe for. Anyway, you shouldnt flatter me so much, I dont deserve it!

RE: things that made u happy today - Freddo - 06-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 23:30)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Freddo - Kate has already said she wouldnt want to see me so there is one you are safe for. Anyway, you shouldnt flatter me so much, I dont deserve it!

I am prety sure kate would see you really unless you have upset her in some way and I am sure you have not

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 07-12-2011

Freddo, how about we have a threesome down the Man of Kent or the Ivy House? Or even the Compasses - fish and chip shop on the doorstep - unless something has happened in the five years since I last came down!

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 07-12-2011

(06-12-2011, 18:07)JOT2000 Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 00:08)SassyAnn Wrote: I then tucked into an egg and (tayto) crisps baguette sandwich

What is tayto? I have never heard that before! And welcome back from Ireland, colder in the North East, but should be drier!
Tayto is a brand of crisps like Walkers or Golden Wonder, except better!

RE: things that made u happy today - Freddo - 07-12-2011

(07-12-2011, 01:15)SassyAnn Wrote: Freddo, how about we have a threesome down the Man of Kent or the Ivy House? Or even the Compasses - fish and chip shop on the doorstep - unless something has happened in the five years since I last came down!

That would be great Ann, I really do hope you make it down this way one day xx

RE: things that made u happy today - lafille - 11-12-2011

The fact I went with my instincts and accepted a client 18 years my junior. And everything went perfectly! Love it when you get that GLOW!!!

RE: things that made u happy today - doctorcat - 13-12-2011

Winning "Project of the year" at work - suddenly made all those long hours worth while.

RE: things that made u happy today - Phil_Hants - 16-12-2011

^ congrats, doc Smile

I'm just happy it's friday