Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 11-10-2011

(11-10-2011, 14:38)digger1967a Wrote:
(11-10-2011, 13:52)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(11-10-2011, 12:50)digger1967a Wrote:
(11-10-2011, 09:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Banana shaped cocks make me gush on them Smile

Everytime?

Well it's either a gush or an orgasm, all of which is delightful in my eyes. Not enough banana cocks going around for my liking lol. Don't tell me you have one? Oh denied one?
Don't think so, but I could try painting it yellow, if that helps?

Ummm nope, it's definitely the shape and not the colour that makes it work.

RE: things that made u happy today - curvy crumpet - 11-10-2011

My daughter is 4 so being away from her is hard for me and i could never before call her or have a chat as always worried i might upset her.

But took the chance today and she was so happy and just reminded me not to forget about her pumpkin outfit, i cried she was happy Smile

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 11-10-2011

oh dee so lovely to hear

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 11-10-2011

Ah, that is lovely Dee. Are you making her an outfit?

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 11-10-2011

ohhh kate i agree got to be a banana shaped one,...lol usually quite girthy

RE: things that made u happy today - curvy crumpet - 11-10-2011

Good lord no Ann, I do want my child to resemble a pumpkin and not something that looks like a cooked pumpking Smile

The aupair wants to get a witches outfit to take her trick or treating, i said go for it because no doubt she will come back with lots especially if the daddies get to see her.

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 11-10-2011

I get a big box of Celebrations for when the kids come trick or treating. I love it when they say, can I have 2! I get them to take a handful.
I did plan one year to have them on a tray with a scary looking hand over the sweets, and when they went to take some the hand would come alive and grab them. But the kids are so young round here, I might frighten them too much!

RE: things that made u happy today - jayzee77 - 12-10-2011

hopefully take my two out this year, took my son last year and he had enough to last him about 6 months lol!, i was never allowed to go trick or treating.

Emily - yeh food can affect dogs.. i feed my hound oscars, its all additive free, A grade meat used. i could pass you their details, they even come out to you.

Got my teeth filled yesterday - first dental injection so happy i got that done with!

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 12-10-2011

Wow, first dental injection ever? Obviously no Trick or Treating did your teeth a favour!

RE: things that made u happy today - Emily of Halifax - 12-10-2011

(12-10-2011, 07:30)jayzee77 Wrote: Emily - yeh food can affect dogs.. i feed my hound oscars, its all additive free, A grade meat used. i could pass you their details, they even come out to you.

I was actually quite shocked when he said to read the tin and whats in it it was 80% water moved onto royal canine so fingers crossed