Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 10-10-2011

Today I proper gushed (sorry for being rude). Needed an umbrella! I wasn't sure if I was capable of it - so at least now I know I can!

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 10-10-2011

(10-10-2011, 19:10)SassyAnn Wrote: Today I proper gushed (sorry for being rude). Needed an umbrella! I wasn't sure if I was capable of it - so at least now I know I can!

Every woman can gush, but only a few men know how to make a woman gush.

It's a pleasant experience isn't it and quite a revelation when it finally happens. Congrats on losing your 'gushing' virginity.

It may have happened once before - but I thought I'd wet myself. This time I knew what was going on so could make the most of it!

(10-10-2011, 19:48)SassyAnn Wrote: It may have happened once before - but I thought I'd wet myself. This time I knew what was going on so could make the most of it!

I guess I was lucky the first time it happened to me I was a real sceptic and believed it was not possible for me to gush. However, I was at a swinging club and amongst friends who new someone who new exactly what he was doing, he had a reputation for being able to do it and true enough with in moments of me being presented to him, he had me gushing all over the place. My lingerie was drenched. I had no reason to believe it was anything other than what everyone had expected it to be.

In that way it was good, as there was no element of doubt to be had and he was very good at it.

RE: things that made u happy today - Phil_Hants - 10-10-2011

(10-10-2011, 19:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Every woman can gush, but only a few men know how to make a woman gush.

Is it possible for a woman to teach a clueless bloke how to do it do you think CK? Or does the guy need to have very good technique to begin with?

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 10-10-2011

u can teach if they have the patience to learn

A clueless woman, ie. me, couldn't teach a clueless bloke. I don't know about an experienced woman. You may need an experienced bloke to teach you, maybe using a live model!

RE: things that made u happy today - Phil_Hants - 10-10-2011

Thanks ladies; think I'll concentrate on getting the basics sorted before moving on to advanced techniques then!

I had a guy who had not had sex in two years make me gush a couple of weeks ago. It was done with my magic wand and a hard vibrator with nipples on the end of it. It was unexpected, as I've never gushed via vibrator before, but he was using it slightly tilted upward on to my g-spot while my clit was being massaged by the magic wand and it just happened.

We were both pleasantly surprised.

It might be a good way to do it for a starting point Smile

RE: things that made u happy today - monty69 - 11-10-2011

I have been fortunate to make a lady gush before. At the time I didnt quite know what was happening but fortunately worked out what happened very quickly. In fact, she gushed 3 or 4 times in the evening. I did find out after that she regularly gushed so it wasnt quite down to my technique only! It can be an extremely horny experience, especially when the lady gushes while being penetrated.

Ladies, I have to say your thread is pulling out some very happy memories of previous fun for me, keep it up!