Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 29-09-2011

i want an open top car........mind you i doubt it would do my hayfever anygood

RE: things that made u happy today - monty69 - 30-09-2011

Being on my own in my house with the stereo blasting out Trance and Dance tunes. Well wicked and stuff the neighbours!

Being anti-social once in a blue moon is such a great feeling!

RE: things that made u happy today - digger1967a - 30-09-2011

Agreeing to do the right thing. Bitter sweet.

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 01-10-2011

(30-09-2011, 22:06)digger1967a Wrote: Agreeing to do the right thing. Bitter sweet.

Knowing what the right thing is, is half the battle.

Having reduced my working days at the apartment to 3 things are much more back to normal this week, so having avoided a crisis has made me happy and having ticked a few things off my huge list of things to do is very satisfying too.

I also rather enjoyed mowing the lawn yesterday in the warm evening until it got dusk. I finished just in the nic of time and had 4 full black binliners of grass!!!! It was a job and a half I can tell you, but very satisfying.

Also resolving the problem with one of my websites and getting it back live and intact before the end of the day made me very happy. It was touch and go at one point.

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 01-10-2011

i was glad to finish work and have a pizza! lol

simple creature

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 01-10-2011

(01-10-2011, 08:19)tinkerbell Wrote: i was glad to finish work and have a pizza! lol

simple creature

Going back to the giving oral thing Tink. When I first started at being a paid floosy I noticed my jaw clicked a lot when I was doing this, but more recently I have noticed that it doesn't click any more. It just goes to show that regular oral giving is very good for you.

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 01-10-2011

ummmmm my jaw used to pop when i opend my mouth to far but now it doesnt lol so you may be right!

RE: things that made u happy today - monty69 - 01-10-2011

I am sure there is comment there about big mouths but I guess I had better resist as me in a full nelson wont do my back much good!!!

I am happy today as my backache has eased and I have the stereo blasting out again - for those interested, Ministry of Sound - Classic Trance Nation is pretty Awesome!

RE: things that made u happy today - digger1967a - 01-10-2011

I am happy, just cos I am still here!

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 01-10-2011

(01-10-2011, 17:59)digger1967a Wrote: I am happy, just cos I am still here!

Ahhh, was there any danger of you leaving us? Can we persuade you to change your mind? Hehehe.