Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 23-09-2011

(23-09-2011, 17:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You have lots of friends on here Vulcan, you just haven't got to know them all yet.

i'll make sure i'll keep him busy Big Grin

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 23-09-2011

(23-09-2011, 17:11)lolo Wrote:
(23-09-2011, 17:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You have lots of friends on here Vulcan, you just haven't got to know them all yet.

i'll make sure i'll keep him busy Big Grin

Lol I thought you might be. He can't go far wrong with you my friend x

(23-09-2011, 17:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lol I thought you might be. He can't go far wrong with you my friend x

try my best not to lead him to far astray x

ps well maybe a lot hehe

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 23-09-2011

well ive got quite a lot actually,....i started on friday the 13th haha

are you proper into your horror kate?, have you heard of a movie called "a serbian film" ???

ooh human centipede 2 is due

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 23-09-2011

(23-09-2011, 19:42)tinkerbell Wrote: well ive got quite a lot actually,....i started on friday the 13th haha

are you proper into your horror kate?, have you heard of a movie called "a serbian film" ???

No I haven't. I was born on Friday the 13th, need I say more?

I've seen a few of the SAW films and Hostel and stuff like that on my own. They do make me jittery, but I do quite like that feeling. I'm more into the things that make you use your mind that pure blood and gore, but I don't mind a bit of that too.

Would you recommend it?

Maybe we'll have to have a girly night in watching horror one night? Shall I bring the toffee popcorn and copious amounts of alcohol?

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 24-09-2011

lol both of those things to bring are a yes lol

well human centipede 2 im hopeing will be good because number1 was rubbish!.......

done all the saw and the hostel films, didnt bat an eyelid ive a very strong stomach lol

a serbian film, has been discribed as one of the most horrific films ever made....and i would have to agree,...its a very well made film, the score was amazing,...it did actually give me a little feeling of dread and disgust which is exactly what a good horror is and should be

you need a very very very strong stomach for it,....it does include sodomy, necrophilia and a slight amount of pedophilia.....i think they classed it as shock gore

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 24-09-2011

what was the name of it tink

RE: things that made u happy today - tinkerbell - 24-09-2011

a serbian movie