Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - iluvjem - 11-08-2011

What made me happy today..Apart from the fact its been the most normal day after a hectic couple of weeks.. I went to the shop today and bought a mystery red box for £1 it was a box of broken biscuits and its amazing and full of treasure! Yes its the little things that get me through the day Big Grin

RE: things that made u happy today - Freddo - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 22:18)SassyAnn Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 21:38)Gina Faith Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 19:36)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!

Hi Ann. Smile

I've been a little bit down. Some stuff in the family needed my attention. But it's turning - the sun always rises again. Smile
It does indeed Gina, and the board is always a little bit sunnier with a sprinkling of Danish elegance.
Oh god, I'm catching Freddo's disease! BTW, I bought my first Freddo today - 17p. I ought to go and dig it out and devour it.

Oh god Jayzee, if we all used that criteria, we'd have a blank forum with a few nice piccies thrown in! I don't think lack of knowledge or experience has prevented anyone else posting their opinions or sarky comments (I do mean you Emily). You are inherently interesting Jayzee, as no-one else will quite have your point of view.

I've been hit by the Freddo stick. Someone stop me!!!!!

I was a bit upset until I read that Ann
Thank you for making me feel better

I HeartHeart you more now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 11-08-2011

Don't be upset Freddo or I'll be upset, and that could potentially unbalance the whole ecology of this little part of the ether we call home.

Kisses x
I have a craving for cheese, so I will shortly be very happy when I make myself a toastie!

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 23:03)iluvjem Wrote: What made me happy today..Apart from the fact its been the most normal day after a hectic couple of weeks.. I went to the shop today and bought a mystery red box for £1 it was a box of broken biscuits and its amazing and full of treasure! Yes its the little things that get me through the day Big Grin

jem do u ever go to the mcvities factory & get the misshapes

RE: things that made u happy today - iluvjem - 12-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 23:44)lolo Wrote: jem do u ever go to the mcvities factory & get the misshapes

Im not that adventureous lol A mystery box is enough excitment for me Big Grin

RE: Support thread! - Freddo - 12-08-2011

Hope you suceed Gina

You can do it there is a lot of inspiration from another lady if you need it

RE: Support thread! - English Kate - 14-08-2011

Let us know when you are on your last packet Gina and good luck. How's it going Lolo? I was very proud of Ann today when I got to hers and she was sucking on a bit of plastic.

RE: things that made u happy today - doctorcat - 14-08-2011

They have a good staff shop at the mcvities factory. Been to it to work a few times. CCE also a regular hang out but they never have a staff shop. One christmas though there was a palette of lemonade left in the car park for people to help theirs eves too. I filled the van :-)

Today I am happy as I have brewed another 30L of beer - this time for my mum. My brewery is working well! Been out for a walk with the dog too, cleaned the motorbike and fixed a few faults with it. A good day!

RE: things that made u happy today - jayzee77 - 14-08-2011

Made your son happy yesterday by taking him out on the bike and testing some Lee enfields!

RE: things that made u happy today - monty69 - 16-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 03:05)SassyAnn Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 14:52)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Ann, you make me chuckle. Two weeks ago you were asking Lolo and I to get a room and all!

I think under the shyness, there might be a Mistress wanting to come out.

Oi Monty, don't forget!
[Image: f404ba92b2450140a6500c5320fc3599.jpg]

Mmmmmmmm sounds good to me Ann Tongue
(11-08-2011, 16:48)Gina Faith Wrote: Things that made u happy today:

A little tweet from a beautiful woman.

Love the Avatar Gina but it seems to be faulty. The picture stops at your neck Big Grin