Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 06-05-2011

(06-05-2011, 08:42)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I cant do phone sex or talk dirty (even with my hubby) I never no what to say and end up just wanting to laugh.

oh no it' easy emily

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 07-05-2011

psychoville 2

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 09-05-2011

oh yes oh yes oh yes i can start training again Big Grin

RE: things that made u happy today - misskaren - 09-05-2011

(05-05-2011, 19:19)lolo Wrote: why get shy phonesex is great u can make just over a grand a week if u do it through the night

a grand a week? fuck me thats brilliant. im useless at dirty talk, i get shy, but for that money i think i might try and learn, would have the cash for my harley in no time Smile

(09-05-2011, 16:46)misskaren Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 19:19)lolo Wrote: why get shy phonesex is great u can make just over a grand a week if u do it through the night

a grand a week? fuck me thats brilliant. im useless at dirty talk, i get shy, but for that money i think i might try and learn, would have the cash for my harley in no time Smile

karen there is nothing to it honestly give it a try, even tell the guys u are new to chatting believe me they will help u out

RE: things that made u happy today - misskaren - 09-05-2011

(09-05-2011, 17:10)lolo Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 16:46)misskaren Wrote:

karen there is nothing to it honestly give it a try, even tell the guys u are new to chatting believe me they will help u out

thanks, i think i might give it a try, whats the worst that can happen? i guess if i do directchat only, if im not their cup of tea they could simply hang up and not need to worry about wasting money if they made a booking

just state on your profile if u have anything u don't want to chat about, the booked chats are easy to as usually on the booking request they will say what they are after

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 09-05-2011

My router arrived today and that made me happy!

excellent news kate

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 09-05-2011

Yes it would have been great if I could have used the cd to download the software lol. Alas my notebook does not have one.