Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - davidseven - 11-08-2011

Yeah! I'm on holiday. A bit unexpected as I have taken it a week earlier than I planned due to unforeseen circumstances.

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 12:07)davidseven Wrote: Yeah! I'm on holiday. A bit unexpected as I have taken it a week earlier than I planned due to unforeseen circumstances.
Oh, I hope that's a good thing! Well, a holiday is always a good thing, but the unforeseen circumstances... Confused

[Image: psychic-fair-cancelled.jpg]
Sorry about the pics - forgot it is a nightmare on some people's machines!

RE: things that made u happy today - davidseven - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 12:44)SassyAnn Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 12:07)davidseven Wrote: Yeah! I'm on holiday. A bit unexpected as I have taken it a week earlier than I planned due to unforeseen circumstances.
Oh, I hope that's a good thing! Well, a holiday is always a good thing, but the unforeseen circumstances... Confused

[Image: psychic-fair-cancelled.jpg]
Sorry about the pics - forgot it is a nightmare on some people's machines!
I was expecting some contractors to be here Monday, they now can't be here till the 24th, so I have taken a weeks leave a week early. Smile

RE: things that made u happy today - Gina Faith - 11-08-2011

Things that made u happy today:

A little tweet from a beautiful woman.

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 11-08-2011

your a special lady gina & u were missed

RE: Support thread! - abcdef - 11-08-2011

i hope we can inspire u too gina

Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!

RE: things that made u happy today - Gina Faith - 11-08-2011

(11-08-2011, 19:36)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!

Hi Ann. Smile

I've been a little bit down. Some stuff in the family needed my attention. But it's turning - the sun always rises again. Smile

RE: things that made u happy today - jayzee77 - 11-08-2011

I post as often as I a can, and am on here at least every couple of hours, I don't feel I can contribute to some of the threads, as I don't have the knowledge or experience, I post if I think I can be useful, interesting, or of relevance.

(11-08-2011, 21:38)Gina Faith Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 19:36)SassyAnn Wrote: Hey Gina, good to see you again! How have you been?!

Hi Ann. Smile

I've been a little bit down. Some stuff in the family needed my attention. But it's turning - the sun always rises again. Smile
It does indeed Gina, and the board is always a little bit sunnier with a sprinkling of Danish elegance.
Oh god, I'm catching Freddo's disease! BTW, I bought my first Freddo today - 17p. I ought to go and dig it out and devour it.

Oh god Jayzee, if we all used that criteria, we'd have a blank forum with a few nice piccies thrown in! I don't think lack of knowledge or experience has prevented anyone else posting their opinions or sarky comments (I do mean you Emily). You are inherently interesting Jayzee, as no-one else will quite have your point of view.

I've been hit by the Freddo stick. Someone stop me!!!!!