Adultwork Forum
things that made u happy today - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: things that made u happy today (/showthread.php?tid=1123)

RE: things that made u happy today - English Kate - 10-08-2011

You need to come on here more jayzee. Look how many posts you have done in comparison to me? If you posted more you would be jumping ahead of me and up there with lolo and Ann.

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 10-08-2011

Yes get to it Jayzee, it's getting old with Freddo hitting on Kate all the time. A bit of variety would make the forum a much happier place! Send DrC into flirtation combat as well would you, I believe he has a light touch!?!

RE: things that made u happy today - abcdef - 10-08-2011

(09-08-2011, 18:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: it's about not being the centre of attention, which my poor little ego obviously needs. It's not a good personality trait and I am trying to learn to push it back and let my friends enjoy the moment. I guess it just comes down to old fashioned ways and not being used to non monogomous flirting. It sometimes feels a bit 'weird'.

def not a good personal trait i worked with a few women in my last job who turned into twisted bitter people because of it
(10-08-2011, 08:57)jayzee77 Wrote: Ugly duckling? Where? That's more likely to be me!

rubbish jay get posting more
(10-08-2011, 11:35)SassyAnn Wrote: Yes get to it Jayzee, it's getting old with Freddo hitting on Kate all the time. A bit of variety would make the forum a much happier place! Send DrC into flirtation combat as well would you, I believe he has a light touch!?!

def we want to see more of a variety

RE: things that made u happy today - monty69 - 10-08-2011

Ha ha Ann, you make me chuckle. Two weeks ago you were asking Lolo and I to get a room and all!

I think under the shyness, there might be a Mistress wanting to come out.

RE: things that made u happy today - Freddo - 10-08-2011

(10-08-2011, 11:35)SassyAnn Wrote: Yes get to it Jayzee, it's getting old with Freddo hitting on Kate all the time. A bit of variety would make the forum a much happier place! Send DrC into flirtation combat as well would you, I believe he has a light touch!?!

I agree with Ann, Get to it Jayzee as if I hit on Kate all the time only most of it

Can't you feel the love too Ann, you do keep strange hours lovely lady

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 10-08-2011

(10-08-2011, 14:52)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Ann, you make me chuckle. Two weeks ago you were asking Lolo and I to get a room and all!

At the time every other post was you two flirting. I think Freddo has ranked it up a notch. He's leaving me drowning in sugar - it must be his chocolatey nature! There is only so much syrup a girl can take in one day - no matter who it's directed at!

If I was a Mistress I would have told you all to take it to PM and leave the rest of us basking in blissful ignorance. Flirting banter definitely requires a light touch when the rest of the world is looking on!

RE: Support thread! - abcdef - 10-08-2011

thanks tom

RE: things that made u happy today - Freddo - 10-08-2011

(10-08-2011, 18:03)SassyAnn Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 14:52)monty69 Wrote: Ha ha Ann, you make me chuckle. Two weeks ago you were asking Lolo and I to get a room and all!

At the time every other post was you two flirting. I think Freddo has ranked it up a notch. He's leaving me drowning in sugar - it must be his chocolatey nature! There is only so much syrup a girl can take in one day - no matter who it's directed at!

If I was a Mistress I would have told you all to take it to PM and leave the rest of us basking in blissful ignorance. Flirting banter definitely requires a light touch when the rest of the world is looking on!

A thousand apologies to you Ann and your come to bed eyes

I hope you forgive me Ann I will save you from sugar I have something you can grab onto and pull yourself up

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 11-08-2011

Haha Freddo, just keep it reigned in a tad!

RE: things that made u happy today - SassyAnn - 11-08-2011

Oi Monty, don't forget!
[Image: f404ba92b2450140a6500c5320fc3599.jpg]