Adultwork Forum

Full Version: phone notifications not coming through again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all noticed since yesterday that aw availability and booking sms aren't coming through again , similar issue before end of last year , contacted aw and they quickly replied saying there technical team are investigating, I.always get panicky thinking its my side .....

just thought I would post incase anyone else had had issues

Kisses lasses country-gal xxxx
yes happening to me again ...... why
Yes, I emailed them about this yesterday as thought perhaps it was just me. Lets hope they get it sorted soon.
I wonder if it also means text messages from members aren't working.
hi lasses , I was on yesterday and directchat were working but I haven't received anymore sms ..........adultwork normally put issues up on the current status page but I have noticed they haven't put anything up about the sms notifications yet......maybe there still looking into it , its a little frustrating having the laptop switched on all the time lol , I know this issue happened last year before new years eve....... has anyone else contacted them again about this ? hope it gets sorted soon, yes greeneyes I suspect it will be effecting the sms texts that come through too

kisses country-gal xxxxxxxxxx
Glad it's not just me then. I missed a phone booking the other day as I didn't get an sms. Then, last week I received an sms informing me of a booking, I replied but then didn't get an sms with his phone number details. Such a pain. I've contacted AW but no reply as yet.
hi lasses , is the issue still happening? I haven't been active since yesterday , adult work normally put problems issues on the Main website under current status but nothing os showing so I presumed it had been fixed......

kisses country-gal Worried
I'm also not getting the sms text from AW after 2 hours to say that i'm no longer available, so presumably it's still not fixed.
anyone heard anything from adultwork themselves regarding the issue ?
just received a booking which didn't come to my phone however I.managed to accept as my pc was turned on or else I would have missed it , I've emailed adult work again about the issue of sms not coming through

fingers crossed it gets sorted soon

xxxx
So I just received a booking, which came through on my phone. I accepted, but didn't received another text back. I then received another text from the same guy making another booking, I accepted again - still no reply text with his number. I just checked my bookings page and it's showing me having 'rejected' both bookings.!
I'm also now getting loads of texts from AW saying that my status has been changed to unavailable - I've just had 5 come through, one after the other.
Pages: 1 2