Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Access
This host does not support the video technology we use to deliver DirectCam to your device (1)

What settings do I need to change so people can watch on their phones or iPad etc which they cannot do at the moment even though they can see other cam girls
(12-02-2017, 00:42)The_Man_Packing Wrote: This host does not support the video technology we use to deliver DirectCam to your device (1)

What settings do I need to change so people can watch on their phones or iPad etc which they cannot do at the moment even though they can see other cam girls
I'm presuming that you are offering service and your first sentence is the message potential clients receive when attempting to cam with you??

I live in a rural area and I'm limited to a rural broadband connection. Despite me having a top of the range laptop, webcam and lighting; clients using ipads and phones can't cam with me because of the speed of my internet connection. Short of moving to an area of superfast broadband, there's nothing I can currently do about it.x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • The_Man_Packing
(12-02-2017, 14:38)English-Caroline Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 00:42)The_Man_Packing Wrote: This host does not support the video technology we use to deliver DirectCam to your device (1)

I'm presuming that you are offering service and your first sentence is the message potential clients receive when attempting to cam with you??

I live in a rural area and I'm limited to a rural broadband connection. Despite me having a top of the range laptop, webcam and lighting; clients using ipads and phones can't cam with me because of the speed of my internet connection. Short of moving to an area of superfast broadband, there's nothing I can currently do about it.x

That must be exactly what it is. Using mobile internet at the moment and the bandwidth isn't as good, obviously. Thanks so much for the reply. I wonder if I reduce the video output to lower resolution maybe that might help.
(14-02-2017, 15:32)The_Man_Packing Wrote:
(12-02-2017, 14:38)English-Caroline Wrote:

That must be exactly what it is. Using mobile internet at the moment and the bandwidth isn't as good, obviously. Thanks so much for the reply. I wonder if I reduce the video output to lower resolution maybe that might help.

Nope,  on Virgin Broadband superfast and it is still not working