Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love dailypay!
totally random post but I have to say I love dp although I'm now on POR and I requested last night at stupid o'clock and it's in my account! Just a thank you really for your service. It was so rubbish before having to wait weeks. Makes me want to work! ???
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BellaBachelli for this post:
  • Annabelle - Support
(19-01-2017, 12:52)BellaBachelli Wrote: totally random post but I have to say I love dp although I'm now on POR and I requested last night at stupid o'clock and it's in my account! Just a thank you really for your service. It was so rubbish before having to wait weeks. Makes me want to work! ???

Hey BellaBachelli, that's exactly why I joined. I love being paid daily and really appreciate the service.

Getting paid the next day is a HUGE, motivator.......especially on the days when I really can't be bothered.
I've got sticky notes plastered around my laptop, reminding me that I can get paid tomorrow. It works a treat.x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Annabelle - Support, BellaBachelli
(19-01-2017, 12:52)BellaBachelli Wrote: totally random post but I have to say I love dp although I'm now on POR and I requested last night at stupid o'clock and it's in my account! Just a thank you really for your service. It was so rubbish before having to wait weeks. Makes me want to work! ???

I agree! Since joining dailypay i've been earning so much much and that's because i know i can get my hands on my money alot sooner than i did before! I love it Smile x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • Annabelle - Support
It's awesome!
Aww thanks guys Smile Will send this thread to the other staff too Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Thanks guys, really nice to hear Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Annabelle - Support for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
I totally agree also.........x