Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

profiles
Well I certainly was a fat bast... gentleman a few months ago! I am now just a fat gentleman working on being a slim gentleman ha ha!

Do like the sound of BHM
(13-08-2011, 08:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Big Bloomin' Whale - that's me.

I don't think you are giving yourself the credit you deserve!

Well I have updated the profile as much as I can, without putting a picture of myself on there, and thats not likely to happen any time soon, lol.

I hope it helps.

If we have reviews from ladies we've seen can we link them from AW back to this forum?
do u mean feedback vulcan
'doh.... yeah. Smile
u can put your AW profile link up on your profile if u want under the homepage bit
(13-08-2011, 08:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Big Bloomin' Whale - that's me. I think it's a bit presumptuous of me to call myself beautiful. I may have inner beauty (I wish), but I can't objectively judge my outer beauty. Am I taking this too seriously? I need some sleep!

There is no way you are a whale Ann, i reckon you are a sexy lady

In the badold days I once meet a whale, dressed in a black smock thing and boy she sure acted like a beached whale
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Ha ha Freddo, reckon I must of met her too!
(17-08-2011, 17:39)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(13-08-2011, 08:56)SassyAnn Wrote: Big Bloomin' Whale - that's me.

I don't think you are giving yourself the credit you deserve!

I was just trying to work out if you posted that before you met me or afterwards! You are a sweetie and a gentleman (and the best shag I had in Scotland!)
Ax