Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Next sale
Anyone here thinking of getting up at 5am for the Next Sale?

I've got there eary a few times and had some great bargains, but I'm not sure I can get up that early if I have another late night. I will have to see, especially as I would be looking to buy things for my son and not me. Is he worth it? lol, bless him and the trouble he causes me.
5am god thats early
Stupid O'Clock isn't it. Last time I managed it early was when I had to take my son to the airport first and I got there just as the queues were being let in. I did go and have a peek in there today to see if there was anything I fancied, but didn't get to the men's department lol.
mind u cant say anything i have been dragged to the shops in the middle of the night when there are new games coming out
Nope never got up for 5am sales i like my sleep to much and I hate clothes shopping... Now music or DVDs that's a diffenrt matter!
Never find much I like in next at the mo, some nice stuff in Glos quays near us, all expensive though.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I've been to the shopping centre by the quays a few times, it was nearly empty. I quite liked it though, a few bargains to be had.
Surprisingly I am going to be at the Next sale at 5am - because my daughter is working there and needs a lift as there is no public transport. Dam your eyes Next!!!!!
Get me something nice, Hicky. I will be snoring.
I suspect all i will get is something from a bacon buttie van outside Ann!
bacon buttie sounds good