Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
payments over christmas week
hi all , just wondering do we also get an extra payment the week beginning the 19th ? I'm due a payment as normal on the Monday but looking at the information AW have given , if I have read this right do payments due to go in on the 27th actually go in on the 22nd instead and the payments for the 30th go in on the 29th ?

I know from previous years AW have always been so great at doing payments early over the festive time

thanks country-gal xx
yh im wondering about auto daily PAY. i assume we wont be paid on xmas day? x
Good thinking Country Gal! =) I think we will get paid as we normally do for next week as it will be before Christmas day. After next week we may get the payments a little later, best asking AW for clarification on this.

Tara25 - Ask admin to get paid on Christmas day.
Hi , I did email aw last week but alas they were not very clear.....i'm not with dailypay i'm independent , when I look I transfer dates its reads to me anyway and I hope i'm correct that payments for the 27th go in on the 22nd and payments on the 30th go in on the 29th so i'm hoping and if i'm right that the week of the 19th I should receive two payments ? ....it would be brilliant if this is the case especially over Christmas week

hugs xxx
Hi, for auto dp, we are here 365 days a year so funds will be sent on Christmas day also. New years eve/day etc also.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DailyPay Payments over Christmas and New Year lucyloo 7 10,092 21-12-2016, 14:54
Last Post: BellaBachelli