Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mobile devices
Hi all hope everyone is well,

I constantly get told that my webcam cannot be viewed from mobile device. Is there something that i am doing wrong or is there any way of me enabling them to view?

any help will be appreciated seeing as today so many people use mobiles and tables oppose to PC and laptops.

xxxx
This could be down to internet connection hunnie , when I log on via my Virgin Media super fast 200 meg connection all icons are highlighted including mobile phone /smart devices when I am on my back up BT connection I only get three icons out of four but that's down to the fact that is a much lower connection 20 meg .
(13-12-2016, 16:26)Angel Wrote: This could be down to internet connection hunnie , when I log on via my Virgin Media super fast 200 meg connection all icons are highlighted including mobile phone /smart devices when I am on my back up BT connection I only get three icons out of four but that's down to the fact that is a much lower connection 20 meg .

Ah thought it might be something like this.

I've recently moved and couldn't get anywhere near the speed i was getting but still better than most.

guess ill be shopping around

thanks
Definitely the internet speed. I'm usually only available to be viewed on PC, Mac and iPhone devices. I only get the other two if I'm lucky!