Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unblocking guys from directcam
Hi everyone. Could someone please tell me how to unblock someone? I know how to do it for emails but can't seem to find how to do it for directcam. Hope someone can help. Thanks xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(21-11-2016, 22:39)tabooenglish Wrote: Log into JustCamIt. Go to Chat - Kicked List

Got it thanks Smile xx
Are any of you ladies finding it quiet? I have found it quiet since last Friday x
Hi Cece

Yes, I am finding it ridiculously quiet and have done for about the last 6 days or so. I did have a nice little stack of Christmas money saved up but it has been so quiet that that what I had saved up has now all gone :-( I don't want to post figures or anything on a public forum like this, but my average hourly earnings for the last 5 or 6 days have been only about 30% of what I had previously been consistently earning per hour. Really hoping it picks up sooner rather than later!
It's a funny time of year. Disposable income is at a minimum with Christmas coming up and there seems to be more service providers online at the moment. I noticed last year on the lead up to Christmas more ladies camming, presumably to earn some extra cash for Christmas.
xxx
It is a little quieter for me too but nothing to worry too much about x x
You may find it quiet this week but next week the opposite.It's swings and roundabouts with this job..........x