Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skype help please xxxx
Hi all

How does using skype for payments work? does the viewer send through booking pay the agreed credits and then we pproceed on Skype?
The viewer has to book from the link on your profile first. You accept the booking, they confirm it, THEN their username is displayed to you on their booking, and you can add them, then proceed with the show.

Hope this helps xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • Sacha, Sultry Blonde
Thanks so much helps a lot@
Just whatever you do, don't let them email their Skype ID to you and add them before they book. Some men will try all sorts to get a free show! Xx
(22-11-2016, 11:54)tabooenglish Wrote: Just whatever you do, don't let them email their Skype ID to you and add them before they book. Some men will try all sorts to get a free show! Xx

And remember to delete their Skype ID after the show too.... xx
Yeah good point! xx
(22-11-2016, 14:14)English-Caroline Wrote:
(22-11-2016, 11:54)tabooenglish Wrote: Just whatever you do, don't let them email their Skype ID to you and add them before they book. Some men will try all sorts to get a free show! Xx

And remember to delete their Skype ID after the show too.... xx

I am clueless with Skype, why do you remove their details after the show? My Skype account is only for working so is it necessary to delete them, given I only log in for a booking?

Any other Skype tips appreciated!
If your Skype is your PERSONAL Skype, then you would delete them. Since yours is like mine and just for work, then by all means keep them on there if you want to. I find a lot of the viewers will delete you after their show anyway.

It's really entirely up to you if you want to keep them added or not. I find that sometimes they keep me added, see me online on Skype and book a show. So it's another way to get seen as online... I must have a thousand or so contacts now so it's a fair audience!
Also I find that the cam to cam quality is much better on Skype. You get so much sound feedback on DirectCam cam to cam.
Yes I only use skype for work also so don't delete them either...........x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas every one xxxx country-gal 7 11,411 25-12-2014, 00:43
Last Post: mrsrobinson4u