Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Findom
I'm partial to a little Findomming now and then online and was wondering as back on AW whether there is a place for it there?
Yes there is a niche for this, many guys do like this. I suggest you try it and see how it goes..
(20-11-2016, 00:23)CeceUK Wrote: Yes there is a niche for this, many guys do like this. I suggest you try it and see how it goes..

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me Smile
(22-11-2016, 11:18)Sultry Blonde Wrote:
(20-11-2016, 00:23)CeceUK Wrote: Yes there is a niche for this, many guys do like this. I suggest you try it and see how it goes..

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me Smile

The niche is very small and you could end up spending so much time communicating with timewasters when you'd be better spending time and energy on the clients who do actually spend rather than the dreamers and fantasists.

But,,,,,, the good news is , There's money to be made if you do it properly.

First, you need to understand the psyche of The Cash Pig. What motivates him!!! What drives him!!!!
Tap into that and you're laughing all the way to the bank...

The dynamic of the Mistress / Cash Pig is all about the need of the Cash Pig to please you.
A good Cash Pig will go to great lengths to please. Your Happiness is his reason for being.
If you can tap into that need, then you will be successful.

Very few men randomly give money away for nothing. They do it because they want to satisfy their need. Usually the need to please you, to gain your approval, to make you happy. They basically need to be the top piggy in the pen.

For example, say you want a new tablet, or shoes, or whatever.
When that lovely Amazon parcel arrives they will want/expect/need a Skype session with Mistress.
And Mistress needs to show exceptional delight in the gift.
Just pretend you're a presenter on a shopping channel lol.....

You'll need to be a bit more business savvy than the average Twitter / AW Findom. But it can be done.
You just need to tap into what makes men tick .
Good luck and tell us all how you're getting on.