Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help profile hidden
Can somebody please help me out, i am sure I've seen a similar thread before but cannot find it.

I received funds today from from DP for my profile  BOREDHOUSEWIFEX.

Since the money has been transferred my profile seems to have dissappeared. I can log in to my account and see all emails and credits etc but cannot show myself as available or even view my profile at all.

Have i done something or is the a simple error?

If anyone could please help me out. I was wondering if it was some sort of dummy mode admin use when transferring credits and accidentally not returned it to normal. Not sure how the process is done.

Any help will be greatly appreciated 

thanks 
xxxx
You don't show up in the search. contact admin or the webmaster@adultwork.com
(16-11-2016, 21:52)CeceUK Wrote: You don't show up in the search. contact admin or the webmaster@adultwork.com

Hmmmm well i sent them an email no reply however as of this morning my profile is now back up and running so fingers crossed this is all ok.

gutted really as am moving tomorrow so was going to work last night and tonight to try and make up for the shortfall of having no internet for a few days.

oh well musnt grumble

x