Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection lost to server
Hi there, 

This evening, Just Cam It keeps telling me connection is lost to server but my internet speed and connection is totally fine. I can access other sites and what not but it keeps logging me out of Just Cam It. 

Please let me know if there is a problem with a server or if its something else? 

Thanks
Hi,

It happens to everyone, don't worry it happened to me the other day! it just sometimes means that other people in your local area is using it at the same time and it has become slower. Or it could be a power connection in your village/town/area depending on where you live, you probably need a internet booster.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • CutePussyUK
(16-11-2016, 19:14)CeceUK Wrote: Hi,

It happens to everyone, don't worry it happened to me the other day! it just sometimes means that other people in your local area is using it at the same time and it has become slower. Or it could be a power connection in your village/town/area depending on where you live, you probably need a internet booster.

Thank you. Makes me nervous in case it cuts me off during a well paid session  Undecided

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustCamIt - Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server SubMissKate 10 20,719 30-09-2016, 23:21
Last Post: chileangoddess