AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CUSTOMER IS BOTHERING ME
Exclamation 
Hi,
I got a booking request on aw, and saw that member has 4 other profiles (red 4 after his name). He sent me a few booking for one day,but never contacted with me and I didnt accept the booking obviously. He never came to me but he left me already 2 "feedback only" when he says that I am a liar, idiot and no one should see me and bad service.
 What can I do now? I tried to block him but its still the same. 
I already thought about maybe this member isnt a customer... Just a pimp or something...
Is anybody could help me please?
This guy is just one of the a-holes out there. Your best bet is to send him a message explaining that you are not accepting bookings from him due to multiple profiles and bad feedback. Make sure the email is just a to the point message and don't reply to him should he contact you. Replying to him will only give him a reason to keep emailing.

Next thing is to contact adultwork about having the feedback removed and do gets crossed to remove him aswell.

For now you can reply to the feedback on your page explain that no booking took place due to your refusal to see clients with bas feedback.

Whatever you do don't get in an argument with him. It will egg him on. Just remember, don't feed the trolls!

I hope you get this sorted soon.

Xxx
How can I contact to adultwork about this situation?

Thank you for your help!!
xxx
Try and find an article in the Help Center close to your problem and you should find a solution there x
I would not contact him at all.
I also don't block people as I prefer to keep track of what they are up to. You can make a new folder for "idiots" and keep their emails there out of the way.
I might leave feedback/only for him saying something along the lines of, please stop filling out multiple booking requests, they will be declined.

It might be worth speaking to AW via the help section, open a question about feedback and when you close the box you will have the option to fill out a contact form. Explain that this client is repeatedly filling out booking requests, has multiple red aliases and is leaving you abusive feedback, despite you having never been in touch with him, they may then remove it for you.

Good luck, I hope he gets bored soon.
Doubt very much AW will remove feedback.

I had a place 4 bookings and sent me a message saying he wanted me to act as his daughter. I of course refused and didn't accept the booking, he then left feedback only saying I was a fraud, ugly etc etc.

Asked AW to remove it and even screenshot the messages on AW he had sent but they said they only remove feedback if the other person agrees. All they said to do was respond to the feedback.