Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacnet closing down
So, I just googled Pacnet about it closing down. 
So because this has affected AW paying DP, I wonder who AW work is going to use, to pay DP? 
I dunno, heres the link I found about Pacnet: 

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/22/news/com...stigation/
It's a resolved issue. AW now have a payment processor in place to pay UK service providers again, I've been paid to my bank twice in the last fortnight. And while all this was going on transfers were still available by payoneer and paxum, all be it with certain restrictions.
(03-11-2016, 13:34)Ana_X Wrote: It's a resolved issue. AW now have a payment processor in place to pay UK service providers again, I've been paid to my bank twice in the last fortnight. And while all this was going on transfers were still available by payoneer and paxum, all be it with certain restrictions.

I see. Shall I wait for DP or shall I try Payoneer/Paxum? I'm not sure what to do because at the moment I just need my money! xx
transfer to payoneer to be on the safe side.
(03-11-2016, 15:33)CeceUK Wrote: transfer to payoneer to be on the safe side.

Can I still be with Dailypay whilst transferring on Payoneer? or would i have to leave DP first before i do that?
Yeah I read all that stuff a couple of weeks back, I never knew it'd be quite as dodgy as that!
(03-11-2016, 16:47)CutePussyUK Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 15:33)CeceUK Wrote: transfer to payoneer to be on the safe side.

Can I still be with Dailypay whilst transferring on Payoneer? or would i have to leave DP first before i do that?

Hi CutePussyUK

You can ask Dailypay to have your money sent to your payoneer account instead of your bank account if you preferred.

Email Dailypay to receive funds in your payoneer account!! xx