Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My Profile has been deleted.
Hi.

I created a profile last night, filled up my information part, sent pictures and ID prior to instruction, paid £10 for credit and posts pictures. Today when I tried to log in, its stating: "Error: No member was found with the nickname and password you supplied". I'm wondering why this happened and if any chance anyone can help me with this matter?

Thank you.

Kristina
(03-11-2016, 11:06)krisbaby Wrote: Hi.

I created a profile last night, filled up my information part, sent pictures and ID prior to instruction, paid £10 for credit and posts pictures. Today when I tried to log in, its stating: "Error: No member was found with the nickname and password you supplied". I'm wondering why this happened and if any chance anyone can help me with this matter?

Thank you.

Kristina

Kristina have you received any emails?  Did you verify your account, there might be an email in your junk folder.  If not email them via webmaster@adultwork.com they will get back to you.
(03-11-2016, 11:08)Ms Dee Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 11:06)krisbaby Wrote: Hi.

Thank you.

Kristina

Kristina have you received any emails?  Did you verify your account, there might be an email in your junk folder.  If not email them via webmaster@adultwork.com they will get back to you.

hi thank you for you reply. Yes I have verified my email. Everytime I make a profile its always being deleted. So i don't have any clue why when I verified myself. Thank you again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile has been deleted by Adultwork _LittleAmyLove_ 13 16,633 30-03-2017, 14:07
Last Post: niceguy27!!
  My AW Profile has been deleted? Its Angelarabbit 5 11,274 13-10-2015, 22:50
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones