Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I havent been paid
I know it is scary but trust that staff are doing the best they can at this time.

This always makes me feel better haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
how long have you been waiting for your pay? haha i like this tune Smile
I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter. The delay was only for 1 day
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • CutePussyUK
Those of us not in groups and independent are relying on Aw too, bank payments hopefully in from tomorrow onwards, DP will more likely be up and running once they themselves get funds from Aw, just a waiting game , looks like a pizza and night in watching horrors now xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • moongoddess
(31-10-2016, 17:46)country-gal Wrote: Those of us not in groups and independent are relying on Aw too, bank payments hopefully in from tomorrow onwards, DP will more likely be up and running once they themselves get funds from Aw, just a waiting game , looks like a pizza and night in watching horrors now xxx

Have you been waiting long? thats nice! xxx
Normally get funds Mondays but it's a new processor now hunny, hope you get your funds soon xx nowt worse when ya skint
Hi Cute, you'll be paid asap once AW send the funds to us, they have a new update saying it may be Wednesday before its done.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(01-11-2016, 11:15)admin Wrote: Hi Cute, you'll be paid asap once AW send the funds to us, they have a new update saying it may be Wednesday before its done.

Thanks

Hi Admin, 

Will you be able to check if there is anything wrong with my DailyPay account? because I haven't worked for a few months and I have only just recently been back on cam since last week. I thought my DP account automatically deactivates if I haven't submitted a payout on request form for ages! I understand that AW needs to send funds but I'm just wondering if its a different issue for me? 

Please let me know soon as possible to put my mind at ease. 

Thank you! my AW username is CutePussyUK if you want to check. 

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  admin - havent been paid Mirabelle-Lux 1 3,469 01-08-2018, 17:17
Last Post: admin