Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with JCI
Hello, 

Anyone having this issue or know how to resolve it? 

Twice now the chat had just finished, without making the usual 'caching!' noise it usually does. In group mode too, the whole thing finished like this, just 'group chat finished' with no noise. 

Very frustrating, as it's doing this after just 2 minutes. 

I've logged out, exited and logged in again, see if that makes a difference. 

Jackie. X
Last day or so I've noticed directcam is laggy, guys leaving and coming back in straight away, few guys say today they kept being disconnected whilst in free so I logged off xxxx have had no issue with sound though just it seems slow and guys are disconnecting
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • jackiebigtits
Yes, I've noticed that it's a bit lagging and slow. Thought it may be my internet connection. It's strange that it wasn't making the cash register noise, just seemed like it crashed. Kind of strange that a group session with 3 guys would end all at the same time and make no noise. I've reset my internet, just had a couple of short calls in group and seems to be working now. Fingers crossed.
its rarely anything to do with your internet .....it can be problematic from time to time , my internet is fibre and my laptop is powerful......I do worry if it may be my end at times but there seems to be a small issue somewhere , also going to be slow soon as its November and that's a tough month before the productive December month xxx
This is the first time I've had to rely on webcam work, I usually strip for my cash but I'm very pregnant, so can't really dance around with my kit off. Hope it's not too slow! Problem seems to have sorted itself out, although I've had one private where I heard myself talking 10 minutes after saying something. Also a lot of noise feedback. The guy asked me to turn my volume down and said it was better, but then I couldn't hear him. It's working though, it's not crashing anymore so that's good.
Check your settings and upload speed , that may help with c2c x