Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

woof woof sessions
i know this question may annoy or upset some people, but i am trying to find a genuine lady who offers this kind of work, and yes by saying woof woof i do actually mean what you think i mean . obviously as is a touchy subject i understand if someone wants to pm  me or send me a email through my profile, many thanks x
If you mean any form of beastiality you're a sicko and should save the money you would spend on indulging your illegal and vile fantasy and instead spend it on a therapist.

It however you mean you'd like to be paraded around on a leash and made to be a little puppy.... that's understandable.

I have a horrible feeling you mean the former... makes me wonder what sort of disgusting low life one must be to reach a point where by they believe only a literal dog would fuck them.
Oh dear!!!!
(29-10-2016, 00:17)mistressbernadette69 Wrote: i know this question may annoy or upset some people, but i am trying to find a genuine lady who offers this kind of work, and yes by saying woof woof i do actually mean what you think i mean . obviously as is a touchy subject i understand if someone wants to pm  me or send me a email through my profile, many thanks x

Being a Mistress involves ensuring that involved parties are fully informed and consent - animals cannot consent.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Angel, English-Caroline
sadly there are too many on this site whom entertain such sick fantasies , .......anyone wanting to talk about beastility and minors wants shot in my opinion
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • English-Caroline, Gone, jackiebigtits, Mia_Starlight