Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
(26-10-2016, 11:21)SweetSophia97 Wrote: to whom it may concern,

i understand there has beeen a adultwork crisis, however now i havent been paid since the before the 19th of October. i was due on holiday was was planned months before. the week before all this adultwork crisis. the day before i lefted the country i had £600 nearly and thought okay i will be fine. wasnt not aware of all this trouble.. so Not a penny in my account i had to get a loan from  friends ,,,,, truely embarrassed, now still not been paidmy rent coming out £900. bills my phone bills put my bank in -cand plus charges which are now £60. my sky bill not been paid. my internet going to be cut and how will i work. i wanted to LEAVE i have fillled out the form over 24 hours ago and still nothing please i have no food, drink, even toilet roll had to wipe mmy bum on socks tht how bad things are. i have nothing i had a kid. im struggling! landlord not going to have any of it due to lonndon, im going to lose my roof over my head! 

what am i going to doSad i have used to savings my kids, i useless, upset, i know its not there fault, i do feel sorry for colin but how much more can this riun my life please i need answers please!!!!TODAY  TAKE ME OFF!! I HAVE ASKED TO BE REMOVE FROM ADULTWORK FP!  i need control of my own money please!!

Oh hun this sounds awful Sad I really hope you get sorted asap! xxx

Messages In This Thread
on my last two legs - by SweetSophia97 - 26-10-2016, 11:21
RE: on my last two legs - by Mia_Starlight - 26-10-2016, 17:27
RE: on my last two legs - by YoungMumBellaRose - 26-10-2016, 17:35

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,593 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 16,057 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,097 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream