Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Still not being paid. Thought everything was back to normal?
personally I never ask for tips , I recal being tipped twice in two years , its always such a lovely feeling when you get a tip out of the blue , seeing the guys come back time and time again is enough of a reward for me especially as there are so many lasses to choose from , good on you though if you get a lot of tips xxxxx thanks for your advise gals , hope to hear from DP tomorrow , yes i'm thinking of requesting monthly it works out better getting a large sum .....
Just remember, there's still a bit of a backlog so don't panic if you don't hear right away x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • country-gal
(23-10-2016, 21:51)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(23-10-2016, 21:47)tabooenglish Wrote: I've been with Daily Pay using the Payout on Request option since May this year. I've never ever had a problem with them and can't fault their service! It will work out cheaper for everyone now, as our own VAT details will no longer work due to the UK leaving the EU. Bloody stupid sodding Brexit.

I LOVE your pic lol!!!!! x
mine would say - y u not show face!!! haha

I was just about to say this, pic kills me. TOO freaking accurate lol!
Haha. I used that same avatar on another forum and it never gets old!
(23-10-2016, 21:56)tabooenglish Wrote: Ohh they don't like to tip do they. I tried turning free cam off before but hardly made anything. SMH!

I cannot and will not do freeview, it is literally akin to the seventh circle of hell for me! I take my hat off to you if you do that regularly, seriously it annoys me SO much. I sometimes think... OK, lets just do an hour of freeview as it's quiet... 48 seconds later I'm logging back out like NOPE!!! The freeloaders and trolls ruin it for all the decent guys who are genuinely just wanting to ask a quick question or check you look like you are meant to... 

"Twirl bb?" 

"No thanks, just had a kitkat, but if you have a wispa bar I'll take it"
Face, twirl, free phone in pvt bb? ALL repetitive and annoying! Oh and another one just now. My cam's on take a peek. NO NO NO!!

Haha. I do do free view cam. 8 hours a day. I find it's the best way to make the most money for me lol
I don't know if I should worship your determination or mourn the loss of your soul lol! 8 hours a day... HOW do you manage it? You're a better woman that me that's for sure anyway. I suppose if you have your groove and that's how you make the most money, you do what you have to and that keeps you motivated?

That "take a peek at my cam bb" line.... Makes me want to smack my head off the laptop keys lol! x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • tabooenglish
(23-10-2016, 22:27)tabooenglish Wrote: Face, twirl, free phone in pvt bb? ALL repetitive and annoying! Oh and another one just now. My cam's on take a peek. NO NO NO!!

Haha. I do do free view cam. 8 hours a day. I find it's the best way to make the most money for me lol

See i used to free preview but it bugged the hell outta me!! Just done my head right in!! And they never ever go pvt or group either...how on earth do u get them to take u grp or pvt?! u got a magic spell or something lol!!! xxx
Haha no magic spell. Freeview has always just worked best for me. I've been at it for years now. I do have tonnes of regulars and I'd honestly say that around 90% of my income comes from regulars. But freeview is always there to get a few more regulars haha.

I think I just manage it by not entertaining their bullshit, and it's fun to mess with them sometimes.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • country-gal, Gone, Tara25
lol freeview is the best , I find I sound like a parrot lol , gets tedious but its par of the course xxxx bless

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Back to normal YAY tabooenglish 4 6,569 18-11-2016, 16:46
Last Post: tabooenglish
  When everything is back to normal YoungMumBellaRose 14 15,958 17-10-2016, 11:42
Last Post: Mia_Starlight
  Back to Normal Pussyforcream 0 3,091 13-01-2012, 16:39
Last Post: Pussyforcream