Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay still not been paid
Hi, i've just switched over to the dailypay option. When does the money usually go in your bank everyday? Could it be anytime really or usually around the same time everyday? Ta Smile xxx
Hi, usually around the same time, 12midday for yours, but everyones will be different, theres around 10 hours from the first person being paid and the last each day.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-10-2016, 12:51)SkyeSummers Wrote: Hi admin been paid, over the moon thanks. Is everything back to normal as in we will be paid daily from now on? X

Hi, thats the plan but we'll see how things work out with AW and if next weeks pay arrives on time etc

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-10-2016, 13:32)admin Wrote: Hi, usually around the same time, 12midday for yours, but everyones will be different, theres around 10 hours from the first person being paid and the last each day.

Thanks

So i should be paid around 12midday every day? I haven't received todays payment yet or will it be abit later today? I promise once i get the hang of all this is i wont pester you with tons of questions anymore lol Thanks for your help Smilexx
(20-10-2016, 11:41)admin Wrote: Hi, email sent yesterday (spam box?) also confirms funds sent.

Thanks

Hi Admin, could you transfer my credits asap please, thank you x
*******FAO DAILYPAY ADMIN********

Dailypay you have had no contact with me since you told me my pay was coming on Thursday last week ( a week after requested).
I have had no "Mass Emails" at all - including junk mail.
Since I have sent several emails (at least 7) and had no replys.
I am not getting any response at all - you may have delays and be struggling with the back log but it didnt seem to effect you when you were taking us on during the AW crisis - during this time you were responsive and asuring.
I have no faith left in you.
I have requested to leave the group in order to submit my pay the normal way via AW.
I need to leave the group today else I miss cut off and have to wait yet another week.
Please take action TODAY!!
(25-10-2016, 10:24)electric_boo Wrote: *******FAO DAILYPAY ADMIN********

Dailypay you have had no contact with me since you told me my pay was coming on Thursday last week ( a week after requested).
I have had no "Mass Emails" at all - including junk mail.
Since I have sent several emails (at least 7) and had no replys.
I am not getting any response at all - you may have delays and be struggling with the back log but it didnt seem to effect you when you were taking us on during the AW crisis - during this time you were responsive and asuring.
I have no faith left in you.
I have requested to leave the group in order to submit my pay the normal way via AW.
I need to leave the group today else I miss cut off and have to wait yet another week.
Please take action TODAY!!

Hi im looking to leave the group ASAP too can you tell me what the process is if you know it? cant seem to find any info how to leave thanks
Just to let you guys know,

Pay On Request is working A-ok now, they seem to have cleared the backlog as I have just been paid, I put the request in on Sunday and it was in at midday today.
(25-10-2016, 12:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Just to let you guys know,

Pay On Request is working A-ok now, they seem to have cleared the backlog as I have just been paid, I put the request in on Sunday and it was in at midday today.

Mind if i ask how many credits it was roughly as im still waiting and i think its done from small - to large maybe? Just a thought - don't mean to be rude if you dont want to disclose that xxx

+ my request has been in since the 12th of the month..and again on saturday, so before yours Confused  this lack of communication is very worrying
(25-10-2016, 12:08)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Just to let you guys know,

I've also been paid on payout on request several times in the last few days

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else on Dailypay not been paid today? YoungMumBellaRose 10 11,295 09-12-2016, 09:43
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose
  Dailypay not been paid SkyeSummers 3 5,615 07-12-2016, 08:49
Last Post: admin
  Dailypay; not been paid yet Bbwpinup24x 9 16,925 07-12-2015, 22:04
Last Post: admin