Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Random payment i dont think was ment for me?
Hello again... Dodgy

I asked to be taken off daily pay and to be put on pay out on request on the 11th of October. I presumed as I hadn't been paid for a week that I was on pay out on request...
however today you payed me £100 and I don't know why? Since the 11th I have made 274.78 credits.
I wanted to make a request to be paid on Friday... not sure why I got paid a random £100 today?!?!

Also how much is the total percentage taken away on pay out on request? I knows daily pay is 41% and requesting like 33% ??
Hi, did you receive confirmation that your request had been actioned?

£100 figure can be found in the updates.

From the total credits its -33.5%, thats 2.5% more than AW payout, that extra 2.5% comes from us.

I have changed the account to a soft payout on request, no more funds will be sent unless you request it. I have sent the request to change to payout on request to AW webmaster who will action it for you, we cannot do it here.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
adminHi, did you receive confirmation that your request had been actioned?

£100 figure can be found in the updates.

From the total credits its -33.5%, thats 2.5% more than AW payout, that extra 2.5% comes from us.

I have changed the account to a soft payout on request, no more funds will be sent unless you request it. I have sent the request to change to payout on request to AW webmaster who will action it for you, we cannot do it here.

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart Heart Heart

No I messaged the 'lwa' on adultwork yesterday asking if I could have a payout on Friday with everything earned up untill Thursday 11.59pm. The thing is they never ready that email as of yet.... So this is why I'm so confused as to where this £100 came from?

IF iv just been transferred over to pay out on request does that mean I will still get paid all my money back dated from the 11th?
Admin?
Hi, all funds sent yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4