Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new here so bare with me...

I'm originally from London but I moved to Ukraine over a year ago and I continued camming from here. I met a girl here and introduced her to cam, only problem is she didn't have a method of withdrawing credits so I agreed to Let her use my UK bank account. Long story short I wanted to withdraw her credits and mine at the same time so I sent her vouchers only to discover they had no cash value... Then I sent the credits back to myself and now her profile has been suspended and the credits have been removed from my profile. I'm just confused because I've done this before with another friend in London who would send me credits and we'd never have an issue with the site. My questions are; what happens now? Will I ever see my credits again? (And a little off topic) how do do I join a daily pay group?

Thanks in advance.
My AW profile- Tamlinxo
My friends suspended account- shevysty
why would she not have access to withdraw credits?? if shes legit then she would. seems rather fishy to me
Sorry maybe it wasn't clear- She's originally from Namibia. She can withdraw her credits but she doesn't have a UK/EU bank account or Paxum etc... So I agreed to let her withdraw her credits via my UK bank account and I'd withdraw it from the cash machine and give it to her in cash here in Ukraine. Hope that clears it up a little.
Hi, best message AW directly via help centre to check the account.

For the dailypay group, if you are currently working from Ukraine AW wont let you join sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4