Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
(17-10-2016, 22:47)redhotchick Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:36)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:32)redhotchick Wrote: Thanks lady's reading all That is super reassuring. I'm just in panic mode. Now I have  read through the whole thing I totally understand it all now. Hope I have not offended any one. I never had a problem with daily pay. Other people keep feeding with info and that's why I stated it. I'm not cleaver and wont act cleaver I can  admit this.. I'm just telling you all what I listened to and my thoughts. I'm not here to argue or make a huge deal out of things I'm just stressed like the rest of you. My question is do I continue working or wait until this blows over? are you all still working or waiting to see if payment pushes through?
kind regards

I'd work Hun you will build it up and get a decent payout we will all get our owed payment xxx

Yeah think ill just carry on chick. Crimbo is coming so would be good to have a nice chunk. Cheers sweetie xxx

Deffo got a few bits pending may as well carry on working otherwise on a few weeks we will all be skint again xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • redhotchick

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!? - by Lisadavelatte - 17-10-2016, 22:50