AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

wierdest request???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UvuHn9kEcs

link to a pair of these cats playing
and another, this one is cute lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-8Sm6Ivw...ature=fvwp
They aint pretty are they lol, but they can be cute. I enjoyed watching that.
Put a screwdriver down his japs eye OUCH!

I did reply and asked him phillips of flat headed lol x
Ow! I like to see a man playing with his tools, but that is a bit much!

I wonder what he'd have done if you said, I don't have any screwdrivers handy, but I have a chainsaw here.

My friend brought his chainsaw round the other day to sort something out for me. I had to go and sit on my hands in the kitchen. I could have ravished him there and then in the front garden!
japs eye torture amazed at the amount of guys into it
I simply cannot believe the timing of this request, seconds before going into pvt I was reading “What the weirdest thing you have been asked to do”. And oh my!...It popped up on screen, how many scarf’s do you have?. I like to have scarf’s pushed into my mouth until my cheeks are bulging and have difficulty breathing...Oh well each to their own, has the saying goes, a another mans fears are another mans fetish...
Oh boy give me strength lolll
Bluesatin xxx
The list is endless. Said list comprises of but not limited to:

Sit on a fella's face, fart, burst balloons and smoke continuously for two hours. (declined.)
Stamp all over the cock and balls of a gentleman, until they were a bloody mess. (declined.)
Sit a bloke on my knee, and pretend he a huge red foam ball, and bounce him like one. (declined on the basis that I might break all my vital organs laughing.)
Forcefeed someone my cut toenails. (done.)
Wear long opera gloves, dark red lips, smoke and flex my muscles --and pretend to be Dame Helen Mirren. (Declined on the basis that I don't smoke, and I'm not Helen Mirren.)
Collect used condoms from massage parlours, and sell them to a man for £100 a batch. (Declined. For SO many reasons.)

I could list more, but I've got washing to do.
The usual sex with his dog and the other was crushing insects in a box in heels. Nope never did or ever would consider doing either, i dont even kill my garden snails.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

(28-07-2011, 01:02)sarahjayneleeds Wrote: Put a screwdriver down his japs eye OUCH!

I did reply and asked him phillips of flat headed lol x

Rofl very good.

I had the farting in the face being flatulent at that time i had not problem with that Big Grin

Have him sit and watch me smear my face with lipstick and - i looked like a clown - nothing new thereTongue

Tie a man to a chair and scratch him all over like severely - he was fooking gorgeous and was begging to shag me - most certainly had no problem with that!!!Big Grin

Been asked for the condoms so that he can suck out old spunk - no thank you as it would make me gag!!!

Shag a father and his son - no thank you not into that kind of a thing.

Pretend to be an 11 year old school girl and call him sir - he got a slap in the face and marched out of my door and told to seek professional help. Especially as he was a school teacher.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

There are some lovely people about
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]