Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

wierdest request???
Yes he has 2! They are not the prettiest of pussy cats and actually his are not that loving either, but he seems to like them.
They sound positively hideous!
lol Monty that is not very kind of you. Love is in the eye of the beholder.
Maybe I am being a little unfair. You are of course right, but hairless cats? They must suffer from the cold somewhat.

I have just google'd hairless cat and some of the images - well yes they are cats without hair and I really do think they arent the most appealing. Not for me anyway. More used to pretty much ferral cats on the farm - good mousers and ratters but not the friendliest.
I do agree with you with regards to the hair, but they are practical and being as they have a nice home to live in, they don't have to worry about the cold.

When I was young I always wanted a dog, but not being in a position to have one I had cats instead. Being quite a conscientious teenager, I read up quite a lot on cats and understand that ferral cats are quite different from the domestic, although I find them intriguing and would still want to pet them, despite knowing I can't. I think it is awful that male cats have barbs on their willies. I wouldn't be a girl pussy cat for all the cream in England. Ouch!

Is that the cat equivalent to a Prince Albert????

No wonder you hear cats yelling at each other - guess she is saying stay away!!
barbs eurgh *shivers*
No much worse, it works like a fishing line hook so it stays in longer to ensure the sperm gets a good chance of making it home. When the male cat pulls away it hurts the lady cat, so she screams out of pain.
i think i'll go lie down again
lol sorry lolo xx