Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just felt like sharing this for laughs
According to one cretin I'm dumb, blonde or retarded (you can gauge his intelligence already) for NOT being expected to do bareback. 

So there you have it girls and boys, I'm dumb for me NOT expecting to risk my health for some twat. Because as we all know, if they say they're clean, then they must be clean. Right guys?
Oh wow! Heard this line so many times! They're just ridiculous! I don't understand it at all! Its Bonkers
I always feel relieved when people like that show their true colours. I'd much rather find out they are idiots before agreeing to meet. Think of it as a lucky escape and look forward to having a great time with the next person.
I just don't understand why they want to risk it. It's really not worth it.
I don't meet but don't envy you ladies that do having to deal with idiots like that!
I had a really odd message the other day.... A lady who has a profile on AW whose husband wanted to meet. Offered me 4K for 3 hours!
May well have been genuine but to me that sounds too good an offer!
Some guys make such a massive issue about wearing condoms.I think he is the retarded one........x
It really does not matter what they ask you to do, your limits should be respected, any guy that does not respect your limits and is pushy is more likely going to be trouble if you should allow him a booking.

Some guys feel you should do whatever they want you too, because it is what they want.

Sarah x x x
You wouldn't know if they have slept with a Transexual! have to be very careful these days even outside of AW.
(18-10-2016, 14:46)CeceUK Wrote: You wouldn't know if they have slept with a Transexual! have to be very careful these days even outside of AW.

Wtf? I don't even know what to make of that. Talk about misconceptions and myths!

I have quite a few transsexual friends and I have to say that they are just as scrupulous about protecting themselves as cis people.

X
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixie for this post:
  • Tara30
Guys who demand/ask for BB are quite simply - nuts. Any WG who consents to this lethal practice is also nuts. I suspect a great many of these East European girls will offer it if not openly advertise it, especially in London..........